💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: "I didn't even want to sing anymore" but "Tony saved my life"

Jester

Featured Posts

giskardsb

Wow, she actually acknowledged ARTPOP not being quite up there with some of her previous work...I thought I would never hear her say something like that. Obviously, though, Tony's had a great impact on her life, especially recently when she's been feeling not quite up to par. Im happy for their friendship.

She said it wasn't as successful she didn't say it wasn't as good.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wahkeenasitka

I love this interview... So real, so true, so raw. So human. 

I want to know why this isnt the album cover :giveup:

I totally agree!! Such a masterpiece of a photo! 

That wig is tired

And.... I agree as well. 

Such a beautiful, enlightening interview. If all you got from reading that is "that wig is tired" I don't know what to say to you...

The interview WAS beautiful AND enlightening.. and I have to agree that the wig never worked.... We've been over it since the day she first wore it. 

and who knew she wanted to commit suicide and not bring out more songs while we were whining about the bloody DWUW video?

I'm just so glad that she made it through her month of depression last winter. It seems from what she said that it was really really rough for her. So glad she didn't quit singing after DWUW. 

I love their relationship. They're so close and supportive of each other. Gaga needs and deserves more people like Tony in her life.

I'm glad he was able to inspire her again and help her find her love for music again rather than looking at the people that tore her down.

Those people don't matter. They're gone. What will never leave is the music and hopefully her love for music. That's something she needs to hold onto and those who took advantage of her are what she needs to let go of. Holding onto the people that hurt her will only hold her back. It'll do her no good.

It sounds like she's back on track though. I can't wait for this album era to start. She'll be so happy all the time. I want that for her more than anything.

Great interview.

Cannot wait for C2C

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

TheOriginalOne

I'm so glad Gaga found such a good friend and person in Tony. Bless that man for the things he's done for her.

FrankGutz

That is so sweet, thanks Tony 4 saving her, now i love so ****ing much C2C, so special :emo:

Thank God i do like jazz & she choose that instead of Country or something like that :excited:

#GodBlessTonyForSavingLady

Dᮄ ‱ Dᎀʀᎋ Hᎏʀsᮇ | Hᎏʀʀᎏʀ ‱ TʜʀÉȘʟʟᎇʀ | Eʟᎇᎄ᎛ʀᎏɎÉȘᮄ | FÉȘᮛɮᮇss | MᎀɎᎅʏ Mᎏᎏʀᎇ ‱ Lᎀᎅʏ Gᮀɱᮀ ‱ Sᎏ᎘ʜÉȘᮇ Bᮇx᎛ᎏʀ

destructivelove

and who knew she wanted to commit suicide and not bring out more songs while we were whining about the bloody DWUW video? :cry: I feel so guilty

this

Such a beautiful, enlightening interview. If all you got from reading that is "that wig is tired" I don't know what to say to you...

seriously. People are selfish and miserable

GypsyPrince

"You know, people wrote a lot of things about my last album, ARTPOP, which was very controversial. If it didnññ‚¬ñ„±t grab the whole world the way The Fame Monster did, thatññ‚¬ñ„±s okay, because I know itññ‚¬ñ„±s good."

Y'all pressed monsters hating on ARTPOP can take several seats now and reflect. 

The Professor

Wow, she actually acknowledged ARTPOP not being quite up there with some of her previous work...I thought I would never hear her say something like that. Obviously, though, Tony's had a great impact on her life, especially recently when she's been feeling not quite up to par. Im happy for their friendship. 

Yeah I always thought Gaga was a bit out-of-it when it comes to understanding her position in the industry (tweeting that GUY was #32 when it was ARTPOP :smh:) but this gives me hope that Gaga's still very aware and self conscious. She needs to stay in touch with reality to make her music relatable. 

This wig is actually irritating me now.

She could be going for a jazz aesthetic, instead she looks like she works at a ****ing pizzeria in the 80's with that hair. :fail:

LG: I didnññ‚¬ñ„±t have to, but I feel fortunate that my first album [2008ññ‚¬ñ„±s The Fame] sold 17 million. Who knows why? [laughs]

What  :koons:

I feel that she's 100% different then when I became a fan :noparty:

Don't visit my profile

Poope MOnster

:applause: 

such a great interview make me see her clearer and answer the blank spot about what she thinking in my thoughts

Battle 4 Ur Life

Lovely interview! Few things in this world make me more happy than to hear Gaga speak. especially about her career. This gave me the impression that she's on track again. We, as a fanbase have been through A LOT the last couple of years and she has kept it all mostly to herself. I feel like she's finally on a happier place and learning from a great artist who has put out nothing less than 66 records!!!! and she's only in her 3rd/4th album (not discussing this right now), so it makes me excited that Tony might be giving her some good advice on longevity.

and she's totally right, ARTPOP is very good, no matter what the GP thinks. she can always be mainstream again if she wants too.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived