đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Gaga in New York

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

PopBitch

What is the need to drag your dog around as an accessory?  Leave it in the apartment when you step out.  I don't get the Paris HIltons and now Gagas of the world always carting their dog out for photo-ops, sorry.  

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopBitch

Do these looks feel very H&M to anybody? I don't know if people know where these outfits come from but I wouldn't be surprised if she was giving us H&M realness.

The first image looks similar to this:

lady-gaga-tony-bennett_590_590_90.jpg

I love this photo.

I am glad she isn't out all the time in a costume and instead lately more real but still different.  The public was sick of it, every five seconds Gaga out with a mask over her head or something else.  This Gaga out and about but still unique but more real is fascinating me.

HeavyPunkLover

Why people can't accept non-positive opinions?

Do you want to live in a forum filled with yes people?

SLAY

SLAY

SLAY?

This is a community. People are should be able to express also something dinmerent from SLAY.

The ARTPOP era was messy? A bit. Is it hard to understand people disappointment about this?

Her first look (ASIA) is amazing.

The second one is ugly.

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

MonsterMum

Why people can't accept non-positive opinions?

Do you want to live in a forum filled with yes people?

SLAY

SLAY

SLAY?

This is a community. People are should be able to express also something dinmerent from SLAY.

The ARTPOP era was messy? A bit. Is it hard to understand people disappointment about this?

Her first look (ASIA) is amazing.

The second one is ugly.

No don't think that's the point of complaint. Opinions are like ass holes, everyone has one but it doesn't mean you need to shove it someones face?

Whispering

I will reply to this with this:

I wiil reply with this:

Rising, on 06 Sept 2014 - 15:08, said:

Oh were you on GGD almost everyday just to talk about how you were unimpressed? If Gaga ever released something that I simply can't get behind, I'll back away until her next album. Simple as that. It's SUCH a waste of your time if you're not liking any aspect of a new direction that Gaga takes and you remain only to trash everything she does. Find better use of your time.

Even on a day to day basis, if there's an outfit I don't care for, I don't comment. If I think she sounds like **** on a particular performance, I don't comment.

Maybe it's just who I am personally and shouldn't expect everyone to be this way, but you look like a fools to me if you're here everyday expressing nothing but disatisfation.

HeavyPunkLover

No don't think that's the point of complaint. Opinions are like ass holes, everyone has one but it doesn't mean you need to shove it someones face?

What I am trying to say is that as a community whe should also be able to listen.

I feel this way because I'm a huge Gaga fan and it happen sometimes that I don't like what she is wearing (and this is happening since the fame era for me)

And I completely understand why some people need to say something: imagine a Katy or a Madonna wearing the same outfit. It's not gaga and her weight the probelm, i just think this outfit is completely wrong and does not fit her at all. Look how cute and great she look in the picture of Asia. Someone should tell her what NOT to wear

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

giskardsb

Someone should tell her what NOT to wear

If someone was doing that we probably wouldn't have most of her most interesting looks and she wouldn't have won the CFDA fashion icon award.

Archived