💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When was the first time Gaga shocked you?

Benji

Featured Posts

Benji

For me it was the 2009 VMAs. This performance grabbed my attention and made me start really looking into Gaga.

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H2ldxsPMuI

A close second is when the Bad Romance demo first leaked, it sounded so different and incredible. This is what pretty much solidified me as a fan.

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j06vW67Er2k

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure about the exact moment but it was definitely in the TFM era, probably watching live performances from the tour and boyy did I feel amazed and stunned :legend:

Lina Morgana

when she ignored her fans in Latin America because a fragrance is more important

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

She never shocked me. She might have done really weird things but I never felt surprised even when I was not a fan 

Electric Venus

i was too young to remember being shocked at the 2009 vmas, meat dress ect. but the last time she shocked me was the vomit art performance

monsterdreams

Meat dress. It was all over the telly the next day

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

GypsyPrince

When ARTPOP "flopped". :miley:

I'm never really shocked by Gaga's work. But I was truly shocked by the underwhelming success of ARTPOP because I expected it to be more successful because it sounds perfect.

bionic

When a 'fan' had the opportunity to ask a question and just asked what her favourite Skype moment was. :crossed:

buy bionic

Archived