💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

Honestly it better not be Glenn;

His death will have less impact after they faked out his death in season 6. So it needs to be between Maggie, Daryl, Carl, or Michone to have most impact and cause the most devastation as possible lol. We know its not Rick.

They said the scene will be different in the show, which seems like the outcome/victim will be different.

Maggie, Daryl, Carl - never gonna happen

Michone - I've NEVER looked at her as a possible victim but now you bring her up...hmmm. I wouldn't be too surprised. Absolutely devastated which is what they want..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love how the Talking Dead premiere is 90 minutes when The Walking Dead premiere is only a little over an hour. :diane:

"My people
 need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

58 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Love how the Talking Dead premiere is 90 minutes when The Walking Dead premiere is only a little over an hour. :diane:

Yeah that's annoying. Kinda confused as to why they haven't made the premiere 90 minutes considering it's possibly the most anticipated ever WD episode :huh:

I'm shook, 1 of the best episodes of the walking dead.

The 2nd time I cried watching a walking dead episode lol

"My people
 need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

It was a great episode,

Spoiler

but beyond predictable and I was not moved at all, no tears were shed. This series is fun to watch, but I am going to stop giving it too much credit that it will always remain too afraid to ever live up to.

My new favorite character is Negan, JDM is outstanding in this role. He carried this entire episode and looked to have done so with ease and utter brilliance. I hope that they will drag out the story which involves him, so that he can stick around for a good while.

and this season looks to be quite interesting.....................as long as they stay for awhile. Sometimes this series has a tendency of moving on just as quickly as a new story has begun.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Monster Voices

Way too shook.. Best episode ever though. Everything was perfect. I held my breath the entire time.

Spoiler

There were so many cool comic book moments as well. Glenn's eye .. the hints that Rick is finally gonna lose the arm. So intense.

My body is ready for bad ass Magie to come to life!!! She gave me life in the comics.

And Negan was on point! Didn't even miss the F-words that much.  Brilliant!

So good! SO GOOD! If anyone wants to talk about it you can message me!

Forever and Always!

Ambrosia
8 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

I'm shook, 1 of the best episodes of the walking dead.

The 2nd time I cried watching a walking dead episode lol

When was the first time out of curiosity?

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Archived