Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga inspires pro life Hillary Clinton protestor

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Applause

Abortion is a really tough topic. Good on her for sticking to her beliefs!

Xalser

Essence

The pro choice woman was making such a profound and important argument :legend: :applause:

Essence

Wow the woman with the Gaga shirt is so ignorant and her arguments were really weak and the other woman was right, if she is passionate about what she's fighting, there are far more positive ways for her to enforce it than what she was doing.

The woman in blonde had such arguments :applause:

The journalist tho asking her if EVEN Lady Gaga deserves respect like she is a criminal :rip:

Essence

The "abortion holocaust" doesn't exist.

And if she truly believes every individual deserves "life, dignity, and respect" then why can't she give that to all the women who are entitled the the choices they make surrounding their body under their circumstances.

She doesn't understand what Gaga believes in at all.

Neptune

She's ignorant as **** tho. What a shame it is to have her as a part of this fanbase.

Essence
She's ignorant as **** tho. What a shame it is to have her as a part of this fanbase.

Applause

I like what Hilary said on abortion. "I think abortion should remain legal, but it needs to be safe and rare."

Full:

Q: Do you believe personally that life begins at conception?

A: I believe that the potential for life begins at conception. I am a Methodist, as you know. My church has struggled with this issue. In fact, you can look at the Methodist Book of Discipline and see the contradiction and the challenge of trying to sort that very profound question out.

But for me, it is also not only about a potential life; it is about the other lives involved. And, therefore, I have concluded, after great concern and searching my own mind and heart over many years, that our task should be in this pluralistic, diverse life of ours in this nation that individuals must be entrusted to make this profound decision, because the alternative would be such an intrusion of government authority that it would be very difficult to sustain in our kind of open society. And as some of youññ‚¬ñ„±ve heard me discuss before, I think abortion should remain legal, but it needs to be safe and rare.

Xalser

Jjang

The woman in blonde had such arguments :applause:

The journalist tho asking her if EVEN Lady Gaga deserves respect like she is a criminal :rip:

*This :wtf: "Even lady gaga?" like Gaga is murdering babies for a hobby

This :wtf: "Even lady gaga?" like Gaga is murdering babies for a hobby

ikr  :ohno:

Archived