💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tony Bennett confirms new original Gaga song 'Paradise' on 'CTC'

Homogenik

Featured Posts

Homogenik

Bennett : [...] I don't listen to anything current: I'm not one to follow the top 40. In fact, I don't even pay any attention to it!

Question: Not even to Lady Gaga with whom you're releasing a new album?

Bennett : I don't understand why she makes contemporary music! When she sings great standards, she does it with such emotion... She will surprise people by the quality of her voice when making quality songs. We sing covers together on the album, but also separately. There are also some original songs, including one she wrote called Paradise. With this album, I think she will become bigger than Elvis Presley! Of course we recorded the album in New York. As the song says: "If you can make it in New York, you'll make it anywhere.

Je ne comprends pas qu'elle fasse de la musique contemporaine! Quand elle interprète de grands standards, elle le fait avec une telle émotion... Elle va surprendre les gens par la qualité de sa voix lorsqu'elle fait des chansons de qualité. Nous chantons des reprises en duo sur l'album, mais aussi séparément. Il y a également quelques chansons originales, dont une qu'elle a écrite qui s'appelle Paradise. Avec cet album, je pense qu'elle va devenir plus grande qu'Elvis Presley! Nous avons bien sûr enregistré l'album à New York. Comme le dit la chanson: «Si tu te tailles une place à New York, tu y arriveras n'importe où.»

SOURCE:http://www.lapresse.ca/arts/festivals/festival-de-jazz/201406/28/01-4779640-tony-bennett-pour-lamour-du-jazz.php?utm_categorieinterne=trafficdrivers&utm_contenuinterne=cyberpresse_B25_A-decouvrir_219_article_ECRAN1POS1

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She will surprise people by the quality of her voice when making quality songs.

Drag ha Tony :lmao:

tumblr_inline_mhiebyBXhv1qz4rgp.gif

Avec cet album, je pense qu'elle va devenir plus grande qu'Elvis Presley! 

:giveup:  :giveup:  :giveup:  :giveup:  :giveup:

Also, not this important thread not being on News and Events while the rubbish there is unlimited..

Homogenik

Drag ha Tony :lmao:

that's because he was answering a question about contemporary music, which he doesn't like at all generally. He said he doesn't listen to any contemporary music, and the interviewer asked : "Even Lady Gaga?", and then he answered what's in the OP.

Archived