Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rumour: Interscope Undecided Over 4th Single "Gypsy" or No Single

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

My acquantance Ruben whos uncle has some sort of dealings with Interscope hears rumours which he tells me. Ive looked back and ive calculated his rumours he hears have a 65% accuracy rate!

The new word apparently is that Interscope and Gaga are trying to decide between no new single from ARTPOP and just move on to next album or, they will release 1 more single.

If they do release 1 more single they want GYPSY. So its either GYPSY as a 4th single, or they will move on but take a break in between as next album isnt ready yet for release. NO DECISION HAS BEEN MADE YET

Keep in mind his uncle is a small guy in the company. All he hears are rumours that float around which sometimes are true sometimes are not!

UPDATE MAY 15: apparently the janitors are rumouring something about a possibility of MANiCURE in consideration as well but God knows how Janitors at the label could possibly know that :huh:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prometheus

All you guys with relatives who know people who know Gaga like here I am in Missouri with no connections :megaflop:

exoskeleton123

They should just move on to a new album. Interscope Promo's twitter just posted a tweet about Cheek to Cheek coming soon so who knows what's going on 

Slade

These two options are perfect!  :party: Gypsy would be a wonderful single and would hopefully have a good amount of success, but if she wants to start focusing on Act II, then I'm 100% here for it. Happy about this either way!

MJHolland

seems likely and logical tbh. I think Gaga wants to release gypsy as a single as she said it was her 2nd favorite to perform on the tour last night (behind Bad Romance) 

Economy

All you guys with relatives who know people who know Gaga like here I am in Missouri with no connections :megaflop:

he doesnt know Gaga. His distant uncle is a little guy at interscope with no significant power in there

Hence why he doesnt really know anything and these are just rumours he hears around

Dean Winchester

Please make Gypsy happen interscope!!!  Gypsy seems like a guranteed hit and thus there will be positive momentum for act II, where as ending with GUY, which is commercially unsuccessful will hurt act two's momentum.  

If the new album isn't even ready yet, then they better release at least one more single from this album for the fans while the tour's going on.  

Batwings

Well, many signs have pointed to Gypsy eventually becoming a single, so there could be some validity to that rumor.

I never really expected G.U.Y. to be the smash hit that everyone was convinced it would be. It actually took me a long time to even come around to liking the song. However, I've believed in Gypsy since day one, and if it isn't released as a single, I'm going to be one pressed b---h.

Nemo

It kills me to think of people not getting to hear Gypsy.

It kills me more to think of it being released and going nowhere.

PoshLife

I would love Gypsy to get a tour video. Like her performing in all these different cities, it would be perfect.

Archived