• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Stef

Apparently OK are releasing all of the details regarding the new series on Friday :excited2:

haus pics

Signature loading… 👹🖤

mcphee

It has been revealed today that the upcoming series of Big Brother will be titled Big Brother: Power Trip.

This is the first promotional image of the series, Emma looking flawless as usual  :worship:

bb2014_presenters_emmawillis1.jpg

A second teaser trailer also aired which you can watch here, courtesy of bbspy.

Information on the house, again courtesy of bbspy;

Channel 5 has released the first details about the Big Brother 2014: Power Trip house, which is said to have a futuristic, technology-inspired design. A blurb released by the broadcaster this morning claims that the compound – located at Elstree Studios in Hertfordshire – has been “completely renovated†to match the space-age eye logo.
“Gone are the sumptuous furnishings and ornate decorations of the last Celebrity Big Brother house,†said the statement.

“in their place now feature stark open spaces and sleek, clean lines in a house that looks as though it has been transported from the future. Technology is at the heart of this year’s house.â€

It sounds amazing! I'm so here for a futuristic BB!

*** Can someone tell me how to embed videos so that they show up instead of the links please  :sweat: ***

Jase

"The housemates aren’t the only ones – viewers will also be given the power to manipulate housemates throughout the series."

I AM SCREAMING WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN :giveup:

Ugh I NEED a launch night date in my life!

mcphee

"The housemates aren’t the only ones – viewers will also be given the power to manipulate housemates throughout the series."

I AM SCREAMING WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN :giveup:

Ugh I NEED a launch night date in my life!

Its just been confirmed to launch in the first week of june :nooo:

Channel 5 has confirmed today that the fifteenth series of Big Brother, dubbed ‘Power Trip’, will kick off during the first week of June.

The broadcaster today released its advanced information for Saturday 31st May to Friday 6th June, with Big Brother named as one of the programming highlights.

C5′s preliminary schedules suggest that the most likely launch dates are Thursday 5th or Friday 6th, as the 9pm-midnight timeslots are currently marked as ‘TBA’ on both of these days.

I am so excited for this series! I have really high expectations for this series :bunny:

Jase

Its just been confirmed to launch in the first week of june :nooo:

I am so excited for this series! I have really high expectations for this series :bunny:

I literally screeched out loud at this news :lmao:

SO CLOSE :giveup: BB/CBB launch nights are such a big deal in my house! :dies:

mcphee

Update: Birds eye View of New BB15 House:

6PvKLxs.jpg

42Kavui.jpg

The garden layout is still the same but it looks awesome nonetheless  :excited2:

mcphee

More Garden Pictures! I'm kind of dissapointed about the lack of change layout wise, but I'm sure when its finished it'll look good anyway. 

The Pool looks amazing though, but that red frame needs to be covered or something, its horrendous. 

The grass pattern looks cool too! 

House Pictures are expected within the next week or so!

bbuk-house-3.jpg

bbuk-house-2.jpg

mcphee

LAUNCH DATE CONFIRMED 

Big Brother: Power Trip is set to launch across two live shows airing on Thursday 5th June and Friday 6th June, both at 9pm on Channel 5

Double Launch like last year! Two Weeks guys! 

Michael

June 5th :excited2:

Also sorry to bring a downer, but did you guys hear that Rebeckah (Rodrigo from BB10) is in a coma due to a brain tumor? Send her positive vibes. :heart:

Edited by Michael