💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Hair" T-Shirt

AM3RICANO

Featured Posts

Guys I actually have a friend who runs a online web store and we could get an online shop? I could take requests too. The shirts would be $16.000

Thoughts?

Mr Ricky

Guys I actually have a friend who runs a online web store and we could get an online shop? I could take requests too. The shirts would be $16.000

Thoughts?

16.000 dollars? o_O

Crossfit

*For like $8.00 you can buy around ten sheets of this paper that you can print images out then iron them onto shirts/fabric.

Idk. this shirt seemingly lacks something. Like texture? you should get like beads or some sorta bedazzle ****. Glam it up.

*For like $8.00 you can buy around ten sheets of this paper that you can print images out then iron them onto shirts/fabric.

Idk. this shirt seemingly lacks something. Like texture? you should get like beads or some sorta bedazzle ****. Glam it up.

Yeah but then thats cheap transfers :-P this t-shirt has been created using high quality digital printing. so it looks like a proper t-shirt rather than a wee cheap one.

and i also know what ur saying with glamming it up.. i personally didn't want the tee to be over the top and in your face .. but i guess everyone has different opinions :-)

ewwww i used to use those. they wrinkle up and crack after washes all the time and gets uglyyyy

oh yeah to the OP, just advice, you should clean up the edges a bit and make it more sharp. it's a bit blurry like we can see you used photoshop eraser

make it like clean edged lol

just a tip

i would buy it

• 2 weeks later...
popatemyheart

How did u make the shirt?

this. Can we get a name of the website? I wanna get some designs printed for cheap (or at least I hope it's cheap).

Thanks!

Nice tshirt btw :)

this. Can we get a name of the website? I wanna get some designs printed for cheap (or at least I hope it's cheap).

Thanks!

i think it's zazzle.com :)

Thanks!

i made it on www.redbubble.com :-)

popatemyheart

i think it's zazzle.com :)

i made it on www.redbubble.com :-)

Thanks guys! :)

@AM3RICANO, can you tell us how much it was?

Archived