Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

IKT/CTFxC (Official Fan Thread)

EvilChromatica

Featured Posts

EvilChromatica

k :party:

Welcome to the CTFxC family  :legend:

Will you really watch it?  :creepflop:

Or you can just start from the latest vlogs so that you wouldn't witness the heart breaking divorce situation :)

MonsterOfSpain

Welcome to the CTFxC family  :legend:

Will you really watch it?  :creepflop:

Or you can just start from the latest vlogs so that you wouldn't witness the heart breaking divorce situation :)

I'm watching the first one currently :party:

Nick1495

I know right :( I remembered those days when they were so happy together. I do hope they stay as close friends and we'll still see Alli in the vlogs and I hope it's just a separation and not a full-on divorce.

And I find it completely ridiculous how people are attacking Alli, saying stuff like she cheated on Charles or that she could deal with his chemotherapy. They've even gone far enough to attack her on Datev's youtube page.

Dayman
And I find it completely ridiculous how people are attacking Alli, saying stuff like she cheated on Charles or that she could deal with his chemotherapy. They've even gone far enough to attack her on Datev's youtube page.
let's be honest. It probably is hard for her to deal with the chemo. I don't blame her for it - they live a busy life as is so having the chemo on top of it doesn't really help. They rarely saw each other since Charles started touring.

• 1 month later...
Nick1495

Sorry to bump this thread but I'm kinda upset that he moved on to the next chick so quickly. Like they haven't even finalized the divorce. Sorry, I understand he wants to be happy, but I think it's too soon. Who even is this new chick?? :excuseme:

EvilChromatica

Sorry to bump this thread but I'm kinda upset that he moved on to the next chick so quickly. Like they haven't even finalized the divorce. Sorry, I understand he wants to be happy, but I think it's too soon. Who even is this new chick?? :excuseme:

Apparently "squiggle's" name is Allie. What's with Charles always choosing girls with the name Alli or Allie. Before dating his ex-wife his ex was named Allie too. Although, it's not my life so I think it's his decision to date someone else. His cancer might be another factor though. idk  :shrug:

CyanLights

New chick? I haven't been keeping up with the vlogs lately cause of school (I usually catch up now) can you link me to the vlog?

EvilChromatica

New chick? I haven't been keeping up with the vlogs lately cause of school (I usually catch up now) can you link me to the vlog?

Do you at least know that Alli and Charles got divorced?

CyanLights

Do you at least know that Alli and Charles got divorced?

Yeah ive known that. i stopped watching around the start of may due to finals and stuff. Ive been pretty MIA from youtube until recently. 

EvilChromatica

Yeah ive known that. i stopped watching around the start of may due to finals and stuff. Ive been pretty MIA from youtube until recently.

Charles' new GF

tumblr_n6d7e68qzq1sktbu9o1_1280.jpg

10375593_1416695985277440_1312470752_a.j

This picture I felt uncomfortable when I saw it the first time.

photo.jpg

CyanLights

Charles' new GF

tumblr_n6d7e68qzq1sktbu9o1_1280.jpg

10375593_1416695985277440_1312470752_a.j

This picture I felt uncomfortable when I saw it the first time.

photo.jpg

idk how i feel about this... its just so fast! I've been watching since about halfway through year one and this whole situation breaks my heart 

Nick1495

idk how i feel about this... its just so fast! I've been watching since about halfway through year one and this whole situation breaks my heart

Same. He even made a video pretty much bashing the people that think he moved on so fast. Props to him for literally picking up a girl like a month after their divorce announcement.

Apparently "squiggle's" name is Allie. What's with Charles always choosing girls with the name Alli or Allie. Before dating his ex-wife his ex was named Allie too. Although, it's not my life so I think it's his decision to date someone else. His cancer might be another factor though. idk :shrug:

Idk how to feel about it. I unfollowed him and I unsubscribed until I have it sorted out. I can't deal with the people calling Alli and alcoholic just because she was drunk in her cruise vlogs. I just wish none of this had happened :noparty:

Archived