Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Amazing ArtPop BedSpread -- Check it Out!

PigInsideAHuman

Featured Posts

Gaga is Life

I wanna full scream that image and put my face up against it :legend:

I want everything, including that awesome skylight :flutter:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

Whoaaaa not news, buddy!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

Time for some education :)

Thread title etiquette: must be usually more than one word and must describe the basic idea of what's inside the post.

Therefore, you can post something like this in Gaga Thoughts next time *not NEWS, as this is NOT breaking Gaga NEWS...*

and call it, "Amazing ARTPOP Bedspread" and that will be a far more informative thread title than simply 'LEGENDARY'.

Another thing: don't post all in caps as it appears YOU ARE SHOUTING AT PEOPLE which isn't proper manners on a forum.

I do want you to enjoy your stay here, but please make it enjoyable for everyone by following the rules.

Thanks

-- Chica.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Blake

That looks more like a throw blanket than a bedspread. 

Which you all can design on Artscow.com for like 45 bucks.

Neight Shayde

imagine laying on that bed spread.. in the middle... facing down... and then your mother sees you..

StarryNight

I would love BTW one :giveup: because my bed is next to my huge ARTPOP wall poster (click on my sig :shy: ) and that whole room is really amazing 

badgalriri

Don't tell me it is.

never said it was but it was obviously a joke don't know why people are so serious.

the sticks up y'alls asses

Archived