Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH: Lana Del Rey - West Coast (OFFICIAL VEVO Link)

Minaj

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

Honestly that entire song's instrumentals is what Gaga should have gone for with Mary Jane Holland....trippy....bonkers....a tad hard to understand at first with a spooky dark chorus.

but instead she layers the **** out MJH with synth and bass, screams half of the song, and doesn't emulate anything with anything having to do with cannabis.

West Coast has **** all to do with Mary Jane Holland...

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fox People

• ReRe

• Staryu

• MonsterOfSpain

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so obsessed with this song, feel like it's one of the best for a log time! there is something amazing about it

One Five Ten

Am I the only one who thinks West Coast is better than anything off Paradise? :flop:

MallorySterling

I see a lot of negativity in here but **** I love this. Everything I expected from her.

FFXSoul91

I love it! It sounds so different from anything else you hear from other artists and has the typical Lana style/sound.

But I think that a lot of her unreleased material (which I love) is way more radio friendly

I agree, but I'm glad it's not all that radio friendly to be honest. After the Summertime Sadness remix, I was worried she'd be pressured to do that kind of music.

Edited by FFXSoul91

FrozenKookie

I agree, but I'm glad it's not all that radio friendly to be honest. After the Summertime Sadness remix, I was worried she's be pressured to do that kind of music.

She won't ever do that as that's totally against her nature. She even called Cedric as "some **** remixer" recently on her concert causing him to unfollow her lol. She's so ungrateful :toofunny: but she never even wanted it but Interscope so yeah.

PaperIz

I love it! I was worried from the start of it because you know some of Lana's unreleased stuff is either really good or just plain dreadful. Glad this landed in the really good portion. It's a little different for her and I really do enjoy it. It sort sounds trippy near the end if that makes any sense.

Antidote

I agree, but I'm glad it's not all that radio friendly to be honest. After the Summertime Sadness remix, I was worried she'd be pressured to do that kind of music.

Yeah I wouldn't want that, too :laughga:

She has her own style and it's something she should be proud of because it sounds so different from everything else out there.

I really respect her because she doesn't just say "okay EDM sells better, let's get those no. 1s", I love it that she stays true to her art and music.

The song slays so hard I'm listening on repeat I can't wait for the album :flutter:

• Mills locked this topic