We Will Always Love Gaga,Right?

VersaceHooker13

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drbumblenut

Just kike Madonna's fans we'll be hating on the 'new lady gaga' looooll

I'm so scared of this. Every generation thinks the next generation is a bunch of myopic self-centered a-holes and it's going to happen to all of us, just watch

MaybeKermit
I'm so scared of this. Every generation thinks the next generation is a bunch of myopic self-centered a-holes and it's going to happen to all of us, just watch
I know for sure that it's going to happen... I know for myself that I'll be pissed when there's going to be a girl/boy claiming they're the new 'queen' and everybody falls for it :awkney:

Tropico

OMG :lmao:

But I really will still be here for Gaga. I probably will love her just as much or even more because the connection will have grown. I love her for being her not for her age and beauty. Gaga will always be beautiful and she'll only stop performing when she closes the coffin. I love you Lady Gaga :pawsup:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

drbumblenut

I know for sure that it's going to happen... I know for myself that I'll be pissed when there's going to be a girl/boy claiming they're the new 'queen' and everybody falls for it :awkney:

Watch it be a male popstar going for Queen of Pop notoriety -- and / or giving hermaphrodite teas -- AND / OR saying "I am going to turn the world into hermaphrodites" -- and all the middle-aged Gaga fans of 2031 being like  :manicure: "baby you're so young, hush"

Rainbowgynous

Just kike Madonna's fans we'll be hating on the 'new lady gaga' looooll

I'm not scared... I've never ever hated on another girl band for being 'the next Spice Girls" and I won't hate on another singer for being 'the next Lady Gaga' because if they're good I'll be grateful to have more music in a genre I like, and if they're not they'll disappear in time.

MaybeKermit
Watch it be a male popstar going for Queen of Pop notoriety -- and / or giving hermaphrodite teas -- AND / OR saying "I am going to turn the world into hermaphrodites" -- and all the middle-aged Gaga fans of 2031 being like  :manicure: "baby you're so young, hush"
hahahhahahahahahaha :rip:

Haroon

LOOOOOOOOOOOL :lmao: Yes, I'll be an 80 year old person going crazy in GA at her concerts :omgexcited:

Archived