Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Thoughts on the leak?

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antpats2

you can believe whatever you want to believe, as a music producer i know its not difficult to clear up vocals and make them sound better

ok sure lol i know its real so you can keep denying it  :smh:

Blue Jeans

Its real :)

it's not :smh:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Tropico

Guys please can someone link me? I don't have it?

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

DanceInTheDark

it's not :smh:

I know whata going on, stop saying its fake because its 100% real, dont quote me again if youre saying its fake

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Blue Jeans

I know whata going on, stop saying its fake because its 100% real, dont quote me again if youre saying its fake

Jjg82Sq.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

HauntingHollow

I think the new version is just fan edit   :miley:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

how about we just believe what we wanna believe without worrying about what others say or think.  at the moment we can't get a sure 100% answer, and who knows if the song will get an official release on this so called 2nd volume of ARTPOP (keeping fingers crossed it'll be released).  if/when it comes out and if the song's on there we'll be able to know better.  for now, those who believe it's real, let them enjoy it.  and those who don't think its real, do whatever you want with the song : )

Archived