đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would you dance to GUY at Prom?

Nitsua

Featured Posts

This reminds me of a guy doing the Applause choreo at homecoming. Everyone loved it. Makes me wish I could dance and learn Gags choreo :giveup: but I don't think I'm that brave

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Snowyrain

:lmao: 

I love gays :lmao:

Sorry but I am pretty sure that you guys can't dance like him 

He SLAYED :lmao: 

maryjanehomo

Okay, so hey everybody, that's actually me  :toofunga: I can see where you all stand by saying "That's embarrassing" or whatever but I just got into really, I don't even go to this school, I went with a friend so I just went for it. I also just did the choreo I actually knew I improvised a bit of it now that I look back on it. I've also been really shy my entire life, so I normally wouldn't of done something like this, but i'm honestly happy I did, because the entire night I mean people came up to me saying "you killed it" or "your yourself and I like that". PLUS people kept asking me what the song was so  :ohwell:

Snowyrain

Okay, so hey everybody, that's actually me  :toofunga: I can see where you all stand by saying "That's embarrassing" or whatever but I just got into really, I don't even go to this school, I went with a friend so I just went for it. I also just did the choreo I actually knew I improvised a bit of it now that I look back on it. I've also been really shy my entire life, so I normally wouldn't of done something like this, but i'm honestly happy I did, because the entire night I mean people came up to me saying "you killed it" or "your yourself and I like that". PLUS people kept asking me what the song was so  :ohwell:

I REALLY THINK YOU SLAYED !!!!!  :worship2:  :worship2:  :worship2:

Blue Jeans

Did you requested the song, or the dj just played it and you went for it ?

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

HonestEyes

inb4 all here telling that u slayed :toofunny:

Someone make a gif with the nein zed part puhlease  :toofunny:

Ladey Gagz

yas get that promo :laughga:

But you're slaps should be on-time with the claps :cryga:

Girrr

That guy has got balls. I wouldn't be able to do that. But damn that dance floor evacuated pretty quickly when G.U.Y. came on..

Archived