Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Freddie shading Katy?

lego

Featured Posts

and it's just unprofessional. if i were part of a major company and i was talking smack about competitors then surely i'd be fired

Exactly!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her team is an extension of her.

If this was anything besides some small time shade, then maybe. To start policing her tteam over this would be like when she went around blocking people for what was really just small time twitter jokes

and it's just unprofessional. if i were part of a major company and i was talking smack about competitors then surely i'd be fired

Hardly "talking smack" :smh:

Schwerk

so let me get this straight. all of you are allowed to shade Katy Perry all you want but when someone on Gaga's team does it all of a sudden you have a problem with it. :lmao:

It's all childish behavior and the least I would expect from a guy who relies on paychecks from a girl that promotes online kindness. Remember the 'be kind' rampage Gaga was on just a few months ago? Even dramatically stating she will no longer visit this website? Gaga has even called out fans for saying way less shady things on twitter. I get that it's a joke, but it's so unnecessary. Very unprofessional.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Rainbowgynous

I was like, how is he gonna shade her, he died when she was still a kid! 

And then I realized you meant Gaga's hairdresser, not the singer from Queen X-D

GypsyPrince

:rip: @ y'all taking this so seriously.

Gaga obviously feels the same way about it, just that she can't publicly express that herself because of the image she's built up. 

Anyway those tweets aren't half as shady as the things you guys say about her, so quit being saints lol.

so let me get this straight. all of you are allowed to shade Katy Perry all you want but when someone on Gaga's team does it all of a sudden you have a problem with it. :lmao:

Let's be honest, this is what the whole Haus and even Gaga feel like... she just can't say it openly. They probably have tons of inside jokes we'll never hear (which makes me sad cause they're probably hillarious :cryga:)

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

tokyodisko

Gaga's hairdresser is "shading" someone else's hair? Has he seen some of Gaga's wigs?  :wtf:

Allison M

There's a few things that bother about this:

1. Katy has been defending Gaga left and right tbh. How horrible that Gaga's team can't keep their shady thoughts about her off social media.

2. Freddie, you have no room to talk until you learn how to put on a damn lace front.

3. This is very unprofessional and he is coming across like a high school girl who is mad about someone copying her style. Get a grip.

While I agree that a lot of what Katy does is similar to things Gaga did just months before, I think they should keep their mouth shut and #PromoteOnlineKindness.

Archived