Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Freddie shading Katy?

lego

Featured Posts

lego

Tweets are protected ;)

I think he just made his account private. So even if I follow him, I can't see? I saw those tweets on my timeline tho and bunch of retweets.

FreePalestine

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PMKKARDASHiAN

Gaga's got some hatin' ass b---hes on her team.

First DJ White Shadow with Nicki Minaj & Madonna, and now who ever this guy is and Katy Perry.

Meanwhile he has Gaga with the worst lace-fronts that a blind man could clock.

Right? Thank you her hair this last 8 months has been awful. Except for the big wavy brown and blonde thing, everything else has looked like party city new arrivals

I think he just made his account private. So even if I follow him, I can't see? I saw those tweets on my timeline tho and bunch of retweets.

If you follow him you can :)

lego

If you follow him you can :)

I do follow him but when I go to his account his reply about shade and that jingle ball tweets are gone. Weird.

FreePalestine

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm sorry but he can't shade anyone because Gaga's lace front wigs have been a mess.

lego

Guys calm down, they're probably just joking. Only he shouldn't have tweeted that cause it shows that Haus is following what Katy's doing.

FreePalestine

lego

jokes are meant to be funny

They (Gaga and her team) probably have lots of inside jokes which her fans might not get. And they are not meant for the fans anyway.

FreePalestine

FameHungry

Her whole team hates Katy. Paul's shaded her a crapload of times.

Why what did Paul say about her? 

Why? There's a difference between Gaga trying to police her fans and the people that work for her.

Her team is an extension of her.

Schwerk

That's why I think Gaga feels the same but can't tell.

It wouldn't surprise me...hate this childish behavior. It's pointless, low, very Madonna-like, even worse actually. Very disappointed in her team.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived