💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

So at the end who won? Applause or Roar?

Popero22

Featured Posts

LStephens11

That's weird. I heard Applause 3 times on the radio in the past week, but I haven't heard Roar, and I live in the South where it's pretty anti-Gaga. 

So do I, I live in North Texas.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustPokeHerFace

So do I, I live in North Texas.

I live in Alabama. The South's bipolar, I guess  :ohwell:

Titzlol

Roar :toofunny:

In views, in sales, in charting, in radio... :(

MdXf5Uk.gif

But Applause won in it's own right too :legend:

Anyone saying Applause won is delusional. It's ultimately the better song but that's it. It wasn't more successful, it didn't slay harder and it won't be more memorable.

Obviously Roar there is no question gurls and g.u.y.s

Hahaha loves it :D

What an idiotic question. Like what do you think :usrs: THis just seems like one of those threads made to get people to bash as the answer is so obvious you'd have to be stupid to say Applause

Gurl you so shady >_>

i think we all know the answer.

luVaCJ2.gif

The shade is Killing me up in here :0

Brave.

Oops, sorry. I meant to say Roar.

It's so sad when fans feel the need to bash other artists for copying after all we went through with BTW/Express Yourself.

APPLAUSE4YOU

Roar indefinitely :yes: It was nominated for a Grammy and Applause wasn't :sweat:

And Applause was definitely snubbed. Not saying Roar lost to Applause (it obviously didn't) but many reported that Applause was snubbed in that category. Roar was shoved in for noms because it would've looked completely terrible on the Grammy nomination committee not to choose one of the most successful singles of the year. Quality-wise it isn't worth an ounce of Grammy.

Soundophobic

It's so sad when fans feel the need to bash other artists for copying after all we went through with BTW/Express Yourself.

I'm sorry I made fun of something that is way more blatant than the whole BTW/Express Yourself stuff.

But rest assured that my joke won't change the fact that Katy never gets flack for doing stuff Gaga would be crucified about.

Jewels n Drugs

Chart-wise, Roar by miles. It's not even debatable. Quality-wise, Applause by miles.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Pierre

Roar. So far miss K is winning.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Archived