Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

So at the end who won? Applause or Roar?

Popero22

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

I feel like right now Roar but in the long run Applause tbh

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

CyanLights

Roar may have won the charts but Applause won our hearts. <3

jesus christ this sounds like a slogan from Full House :wtfga: 

still true though

:hug:

LStephens11

I hear Roar on the radio still, I haven't heard Applause in months. Although they play Do What U Want frequently tbh :bunny:

What an idiotic question. Like what do you think :usrs: THis just seems like one of those threads made to get people to bash as the answer is so obvious you'd have to be stupid to say Applause

President Trump

its so evident that gaga's fans don't actually care about her because this topic is something gaga has repeatedly said don't do. i guess it's hard to truly love a pop star

Ma ma pa pa pa

JustPokeHerFace

Roar won in terms of commercial success, Applause in terms of cultural impact. People say "I live for the Applause" all the time, and the word and song have really become linked in the minds of the GP. In terms of the better song, that depends on the person. 

I hear Roar on the radio still, I haven't heard Applause in months. Although they play Do What U Want frequently tbh :bunny:

That's weird. I heard Applause 3 times on the radio in the past week, but I haven't heard Roar, and I live in the South where it's pretty anti-Gaga. 

Archived