Is gaga's career over?

Hyperion

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Candy

Permaban plz. :coffee:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

YOUR AVI OH MY GOD IT'S LIKE THE CRYSTAL CASTLES LOGO BUT WITH GAGA ASDFGHJKL DID YOU MAKE IT YOURSELF

It's by an artist called Mathew Finnigan :)

Dean Winchester

He has been banned. Don't worry :)

Saying Gaga was spotted in NY and posting a pic of a trashcan is not okay.

Good.  His behaviour was not okay.  

He has been banned. Don't worry :)

Saying Gaga was spotted in NY and posting a pic of a trashcan is not okay.

Finally! Good riddance to the REAL trash.

Love Trumps Hate

Dean Winchester

Permaban plz. :coffee:

Already is  :reductive: Thats what he gets for posting a pic of a trash can and saying that it was gaga  :queenga:

Mama Ru

Guess it was only a matter of time before Perez Cheng started trolling GGD. At least he's banned now. Guess it's back to lurking outside Gaga's apartment for him. Bye bye!

tumblr_inline_mi8f9fPzli1qz4rgp.gif

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

drinkmytears

She's so "starstruck" about her success, that she thinks her "good" songs don't need promo to chart! She thinks shes an "artist". If she was, she doesn't have to repeat it every week! 

If she wants to make good successful music, make songs with other producers not with DJ White **** and Re-Done.

What do you think? Gaga's gonna keep flopping so your opinions are irrelevant :toofunny:

She's so "starstruck" about her success

What is this supposed to mean? That she is humble? How is that a bad thing. If you are saying she's a flop then how are you saying she's a success? Are you implying that she isn't humble? I really do not understand what you are saying.

that she thinks her "good" songs don't need promo to chart!

Gaga doesn't say her songs don't need promotion to chart. She promotes her songs and doesn't care about the charts. She's promoted every single on ARTPOP. She's never said that. If you don't think the music is good, don't buy it or listen to it.

She thinks shes an "artist". If she was, she doesn't have to repeat it every week!

Repeat what every week? Singing, dancing, wearing clothes, making art? I don't get what you're saying. She doesn't think she's an artist, she is an artist;

art·ist  [ahr-tist]  

noun

1.a person who produces works in any of the arts that are primarily subject to aesthetic criteria.

2.a person who practices one of the fine arts, especially a painter or sculptor.

3.a person whose trade or profession requires a knowledge of design, drawing, painting, etc.: a commercial artist.

4.a person who works in one of the performing arts, as an actor, musician, or singer; a public performer: a mime artist; an artist of the dance.

5.a person whose work exhibits exceptional skill.

Artists don't have to change their craft "every week."

If she wants to make good successful music, make songs with other producers not with DJ White **** and Re-Done.

These are producers she has made many good songs with for a long time. Maybe you just don't like Gaga? You can't really be a huge Gaga fan if you don't love classics like Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Bad Romance, Born This Way, Marry The Night, Scheiße...the songs these producers have made are some of her best. I know that statement is an opinion, but come on...these are talented producers! 

What do you think? Gaga's gonna keep flopping so your opinions are irrelevant 

If you think our opinions are irrelevant than why not make a blog post instead of a thread on a discussion board? Also, have you seen the sizes of the venues Gaga is playing on her artRave tour? They are massive arenas and stadiums. Not every show is soldout but pretty much every show is selling really well, only a few cities aren't doing that great and they still have months to go. Also her video that just came out has over 30 million views. Thousands of people visit this site alone every day, and millions of people read about what Gaga is doing. What exactly have you done in life? Have you ever gone on a soldout world tour? Have you ever won a Grammy? Have you broken world records, performed with your idols, topped the charts, and made millions of dollars? No.

Take a seat. 

Emvee

:flop: seriously, why are people so pressed about her career. She's just a pop star. If you don't like what she's doing, move on with your life?

Archived