Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Schieße Appreciation Thread

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
muhsinmonster

can people help me spread the message think about it 5000 students will share it with their friends and family lets do it monsters.My school is having a contest whichever video has the most views and likes will be played infront of the whole school. Watch and like mine so G.U.Y can be played infront of the whole school 5000 kids. Cmon monsters http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt7Tz62fv98

calmar

My second favorite Gaga song ever behind Teeth, and easily the one I've played the most out of anything she's done. I learned the choreo for it on my own. Dunno if it would have succeeded as a single but I would have loved it, just as I'm glad GUY got released during ARTPOP. :yes:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

GagaUnderYou

can people help me spread the message think about it 5000 students will share it with their friends and family lets do it monsters.My school is having a contest whichever video has the most views and likes will be played infront of the whole school. Watch and like mine so G.U.Y can be played infront of the whole school 5000 kids. Cmon monsters http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt7Tz62fv98

Excuse me no 

Kermit the frog

Scheissus Christ :legend:

Remains the flawfree godly anthem forever. :legend:

degenerate

I love it, one of her best songs.

tumblr_mkr3n5e0DW1s6p7r2o1_500.gif

she looks so badass in that outfit

also do u guys understand how many times ive gotten drunk and JAMMED and danced to this song like a little gay idiot :giveup: :giveup:

Michael

:legend: I DON'T SPEAK GERMAN BUT I CAN IF YOU LIKE.

One of the few songs that still gives me chills every time I listen to it.

holy scheisse

Yassssss <3 Scheisse

Shoutout to me 4 having it in my ggd name since its immaculate conception :hor:

Jewels n Drugs

no lies detected. one of her best songs! 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

I absolutely love this song. It's literally sill my favorite and nothing makes me feel happier than listening to it. I can't believe it's almost three years old and it still never gets old. I just love it. I hope the next album or act has a song better or as good.

GagaDragon

Currently my favourite song of hers, it just gives me no other feeling when i listen to it such a masterpiece.

Archived