Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

So Happy I Could Die :emo:

tumblr_lk9wjhzUSj1qf8433o1_500.gif

It breaks my heart, but I can't imagine SHICD being performed ever again. I'm so glad it got such a beautiful and meaningful performance on the MB 2.0 though (let's forget its inception on MB1.0)

buy bionic

You know at the tour 

for me Americano :cry:

and even tho she never even performed it, I Like it rough :cry:

also summerboy please :later:

oh yeah how could i forget the epic Scheiße :giveup:

has she never performed i like it rough? :duck:

Koreku

Speechless... it's been a while

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Haroon

It breaks my heart, but I can't imagine SHICD being performed ever again. I'm so glad it got such a beautiful and meaningful performance on the MB 2.0 though (let's forget its inception on MB1.0)

That's the thing, I don't want a new performance of it, I just want to relive the TMB 2.0 one again and again :cry: I found the performance of SHICD way more personal and emotional than Speechless :giveup:

muhsinmonster

can people help me spread the message think about it 5000 students will share it with their friends and family lets do it monsters.My school is having a contest whichever video has the most views and likes will be played infront of the whole school. Watch and like mine so G.U.Y can be played infront of the whole school 5000 kids. Cmon monsters http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt7Tz62fv98

Blue Jeans

has she never performed i like it rough? :duck:

No

1EAeVKh.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Scheisse and The Fame

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Archived