Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

excuse me no, I want Born This Way era back.

Dann

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's because everything in the ARTPOP era is either promised and never finished/delayed time and time again (app. DWUW) or just downright disappointing (all the promo for ARTPOP has been underwhelming)

I miss the charm the BTW era had :noparty:

ARTPOP feels rushed and messy

I just hope Act 2 (If it is actually coming) can make up for it

muhsinmonster

can people help me spread the message think about it 5000 students will share it with their friends and family lets do it monsters.My school is having a contest whichever video has the most views and likes will be played infront of the whole school. Watch and like mine so G.U.Y can be played infront of the whole school 5000 kids. Cmon monsters http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt7Tz62fv98

LaLuna

It's so hilarious how we all hated that era until the literal day the ARTPOP era started. :rip:

EXACTLY :tea:

In the words of Joni Mitchell: "Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got til it's gone" :oops:

Schwerk

Just put the album on repeat...

You still the era, you can go back anytime. I'm more excited for what lies in the future.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Jewels n Drugs

Born This Way will always be my favorite I think. 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Qualle1

the runway fking slayed me  along with this  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZHeXnHR3WU bloody mary :legend:

Thank you very much for sharing this video with all of us!

This was the first time, that I watched it and I really enjoyed it.

:)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Little7Monster

I just loved the darkness of Born This Way. Despite the mood of the title song and the meaning behind being proud of who you are, it was such great dark pop music. Gaga needs to go back to her dark roots with RedOne and Garibay songs. If she keeps with DJWS, I just hope she uses more of his trap productions like GH. The runway promo was incredible. 

The only thing that made this promo different from ARTPOP is she was just coming off of long and super successful The Monster Ball Tour, and people were in love with her last albums. BTW divided people between fans and those that wanted her to stop being politics, and just make music. ARTPOP wasn't political, but most people had already made up their minds about her. 

BTW promo like this was incredible, and I pray that she does back to that style of music and promotion. It is so dark and fun. 

It's so hilarious how we all hated that era until the literal day the ARTPOP era started. :rip:

I loved it :manicure:

Archived