💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Let's get this straight

hughdancy

Featured Posts

AlexKills

can people help me spread the message think about it 5000 students will share it with their friends and family lets do it monsters.My school is having a contest whichever video has the most views and likes will be played infront of the whole school. Watch and like mine so G.U.Y can be played infront of the whole school 5000 kids. Cmon monsters http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt7Tz62fv98

you're kind of ruining a lot of threads with your spam.  :oops:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Little7Monster

BTW definitely divided people, and removed some of the numbers form ARTPOP, but it isn't the main reason for decline. ARTPOP Was released after a long hiatus in the fall, right after all of her competitors. It would have been better to release it earlier if it were possible, given her situation, or after the new year. If she had released it in August, before her competitors, it would have sold better. But she chose after Katy and Miley. 

It didn't flop, but it was below her usual sales. And like you said, it is more to do with the timing, not the product. BTW did have an impact because some people felt she shouldn't be so political, but it did create a divide. ARTPOP picks up where The Fame Monster left off, but people are assuming its just like BTW. And honestly, I think she would do better making music in the same style as BTW.

Archived