Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

mainly why BTW was a decline in Gaga popularity

Hedi

Featured Posts

No, she wasn't.

To me she was. She used to speak with that innocent voice, she was shy, cute, and funny. During BTW era, she seemed like in her late 30's, very wise, mature woman.

To add, I was in love with every single thing during BTW era

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga's music became too preachy and it she seemed to focused on human rights (particularly for the LGBT) and ppl thought it was no longer cool to be a Gaga fan or else they would look lame or gay. On top of that the music from BTW was hard to digest because it was very mature and made you think. BTW is my least favorite Gaga album but I absolutely love and am proud she put it out there, she made a big contribution to helping gay rights be where it is today. She was truly brave and bold and no other lesser pop star out there dominating the charts can say they did the same.

I only smh at the gays who were once fans then turned their back on her once she was no longer popular when she sacrificed her career for them to have the rights and acceptance they have today,

tokyodisko

I partially agree, especially about BTW being sonically futuristic, but I don't think TF/TFM were any less deep with any less of a strong message. I mean, sure there were some songs like Boys Boys Boys and Summerboy, but that's not bad. I think she should do both meaningful and "fun" pop music. She's certainly got her strongest hand when she writes pop- that's how she started overall in the industry. 

I don't think her music should always reflect her points, because it pushes people away, when she could lure them in with pop music and still get her message across, because people would be more interested in what she had to say. 

Aside from BTW though, I don't think the album itself was anything too out there. I think her looks turned people off more than her music. 

I partially agree, especially about BTW being sonically futuristic, but I don't think TF/TFM were any less deep with any less of a strong message. I mean, sure there were some songs like Boys Boys Boys and Summerboy, but that's not bad. I think she should do both meaningful and "fun" pop music. She's certainly got her strongest hand when she writes pop- that's how she started overall in the industry. 

I don't think her music should always reflect her points, because it pushes people away, when she could lure them in with pop music and still get her message across, because people would be more interested in what she had to say. 

Aside from BTW though, I don't think the album itself was anything too out there. I think her looks turned people off more than her music. 

I think TF/TFM had positive messages - in The Monster Ball and interviews, sure - but they were not the crux of each album content. I mean the album she was promoting was called Born This Way, and many of the messages that were the crux of that sentiment were in it:  Bad Kids, Schiesse, The Queen, Born This Way, Hair..some might say MTN too.

IMO with BTW, that message was clearly on a much larger scale.

high heeled fem

New fans like me! Lol I'm glad you enjoyed the post :)

welcome :runhug: we need people like you on here, you really spoke the truth :flutter:

high heeled fem

hell no, that's one of my favorite songs and videos :legend:  but it definitely affected gaga's career in a bad way :shrug:

flawless mistake indeeded :legend:

BTW is my favorite album and era, I did love the horns and teal wings and the music videos :worship:

but JO calderone and those hairy teal armpits were just , basically the only things I didn't like about that era

i have to disagree though that song made me a even bigger gaga fan!...and it effected people i know as well like turned them into fans and opened up a wider audience perfect example go look on u tube

so many amazing guitar covers ...i actually found that song really catchy

and someone i know who hates gaga found it catchy and liked it :lmao: who knew nothing about gagaI think you and i was far less catchy for sure to the GP and a much worse single choice.....except great video 

Archived