💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is happening?

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

GagaDragon

It was a desperate act to salvage something from this era and it didn't work. Time to move on from ARTPOP and hopefully create something more like her previous works.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael

Performing at the MTV Movie Awards would have been such great promo, wasted opportunity :noparty:

drbumblenut

Because this song is simply awful :toofunny:

Hate to agree, but this is a major problem. The chorus simply biffs it, and I say that as a major fan of the rest of ARTPOP. 

Tropico

and now everyone is saying how it was a bad single choice and telling how we should've seen this coming. i remember just a few days ago literally everyone saying how good choice it was, how it will slay etc. funny.

still not giving up though. it's a good song.

So true.

I honestly don't care. Like rn I don't care so much about the charts. I thought I'd be disappointed. Well I'm not. Is this like her worst performing single ever?

It's really a great song but we're the only ones promoting it. Gaga could have at least like tweeted about it but really she doesn't care and neither do I. All I really want is a live performance at an award show like the movie awards. I really crave those performances.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

But after April 8 when it was released (in the radio)

So... you want her to keep tweeting the same thing over and over?

Sugar Free

tbh god dreams should have been single(not trashtalking g.u.y,im talking about all singles[applause dwuw guy])

holy scheisse

Why do people focus so much on the stupid ****ing iTunes chart? The only relevant charts right now are radio charts. Of course it's not selling yet -- people either already have it (since they bought the album), or don't know it.

nobody bought the album either tho :toofunny:

jk :P

lady gaga is over  :yes:

SpadesToStart

Yep cause we should totally expect a song people don't even know exists to be in the top 200 of iTunes.

Whispering

So... you want her to keep tweeting the same thing over and over?

If she did that, fans would be b*tching about her over hyping the purchasing aspect of her music.  "OMG....I thought it was the music, not the bling!!!"

They whine and complain, no matter what she does. :smh:

TheFame Monster

Its on radio Top 40 (38 currently UP1), thats all that matters right now.

Radio will make the song grow

Archived