💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is happening?

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are there any Gaga songs in the Top 400 at all? :confused: It'd be hilarious if another song is but G.U.Y. isn't :toofunny:

Yoü and I, Applause

the fact that people still want an ARTPOP Act II :smh:

yes i want. 

Because this song is simply awful :toofunny:

OMG BUT R U KIDDING 

U BETTA RUNNN

Why do people focus so much on the stupid ****ing iTunes chart? The only relevant charts right now are radio charts. Of course it's not selling yet -- people either already have it (since they bought the album), or don't know it.

gardenpanty

and now everyone is saying how it was a bad single choice and telling how we should've seen this coming. i remember just a few days ago literally everyone saying how good choice it was, how it will slay etc. funny.

still not giving up though. it's a good song.

Gohan

I don't know what you want to be asked, honey. Nobody knows tbh :derpga:

i4kxSxFfYxDyE.gif

Omfg, is she talking about the good sis Bionic?

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

BLACKOUTbritney

Omfg, is she talking about the good sis Bionic?

Yep lmao

iF7vaVESnMdgG.gif

Zilla

and now everyone is saying how it was a bad single choice and telling how we should've seen this coming. i remember just a few days ago literally everyone saying how good choice it was, how it will slay etc. funny.

still not giving up though. it's a good song.

Right? Same old song and dance

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

ladygaga1984

All you b---hes wated G.U.Y. to be a single instead of Gypsy. The GP was going to love it, right? This is what happens. Now deal with it. Next time ask for a single that actually has a chance of being a hit instead of asking for song you love. Duh. Can we move to Gypsy now?

VforVendetta

We are waiting for the songto take off or if it doesn't we move on. Simply as that.

Weasel

She has done no promo at all besides one broadcasted performance of Roseland. That's why.

Bambino

Not really bothered by the fact that the single isn't doing well. And I doubt Gaga is tbh. This is what she wants. She just wants to make music and not give a **** about its performance on charts.

Archived