Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is there anyone now that is more talented than Gaga?

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

Is there anyone this generation in mainstream muisc that is overall more talented than Gaga? I mean, Gaga can sing, song-write, dance, direct, play instruments, act, and she is great great to very good in all of these. Not to mention that she is very smart and creative. Now, when you look at any other artists, there are many that are very good at one or two things but that is it. Even someone like Beyonce, who is a very good singer and dancer, doesn't play instruments, is not that good of a song writer, and is not as creative as Gaga (at least in my opinion).

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Coulorcraft

No but there is still genuine talent.

Grimes is very talented. Grimes even produces all her own tracks. She is also an INSANE artist! She drew her album cover.

Hellspont

In my opinion there's 3 lovely ladies that are the most talented in my eyes, Lady Gaga, Florence Welch, and Janelle Monae

RAMROD

Go listen rock music. Plenty if fish in the sea. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Arturo

I think Beyonce has a much better voice than Gaga.

So does Adele, Florence Welch and many others.

BLACKOUTbritney

No but there is still genuine talent.

Grimes is very talented. Grimes even produces all her own tracks. She is also an INSANE artist! She drew her album cover.

YAS! I was just about to say this! She may not be a massive vocal artist but her production and art are captivating! Gaga please let her produce for you!

iF7vaVESnMdgG.gif

Quark

I actually listen to a lot of rock bands. What is your point?

Go listen rock music. Plenty if fish in the sea. :fan:

Slade

I wouldn't say any more talented than her, but she's in the same league with Beyoncé, Adele, and others like them who are always praised for their vocal talents. There are a lot of really talented mainstream artists, but they don't surpass people like Gaga, Beyoncé, or Adele imo. I'd say Lana too, but I don't know if you'd consider her really mainstream yet.

Archived