💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is there anyone now that is more talented than Gaga?

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

Yes, Gaga is a great song writer. She does have some songs that are not as good as others, but many of her songs truly show her lyrical genius.

Speechless, Bloody Mary, DITD, Bad Romance, MJH, and even Sexxx Dreams beg to differ. :manicure:

She's obviously not the Shakespeare of music, but she's definitely a talented songwriter.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

Why does this have to be a competition? Gaga, Beyoncé, Adele, etc., are all great at what they do in their own way. They all have something different and unique to bring to the table. We shouldn't have to pit them against one another to prove that our fave is "superior".

Hellspont

FLORENCE YAS

Bless this post :worship: Imagine all three in a song? What kind of aural and visual orgasm? :giveup:

Yassssss stan for the holy trinity :legend:

Carrie Bradshaw

Speechless, Bloody Mary, DITD, Bad Romance, MJH, and even Sexxx Dreams beg to differ. :manicure:

She's obviously not the Shakespeare of music, but she's definitely a talented songwriter.

:sharon:

muhsinmonster

can people help me spread the message think about it 5000 students will share it with their friends and family lets do it monsters.My school is having a contest whichever video has the most views and likes will be played infront of the whole school. Watch and like mine so G.U.Y can be played infront of the whole school 5000 kids. Cmon monsters http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt7Tz62fv98

Quark

What's so funny? I think those two songs are great lyrical songs. Their is a lot of clever symbolism in them.

Those songs have very clever lyrics, maybe with the exception of the "rich as piss" line in MJH, but that's it. :wtf:

Dunk96

Lady Gaga,Beyonce,and Rihanna are really the only three that stand out in my mind as really amazing modern artists.Other than that,today's music is dried up.

aaronyoji

I think Beyonce has a much better voice than Gaga.

So does Adele, Florence Welch and many others.

sorry to break it to yall but adele's vocals are overrated. gaga has a wider range and more powerful delivery whilst also moving around and serving high energy/choreo. 

MonsterMum

I think these two only have a greater vocal range than Gaga. But Gaga is not only as good a singer as these two, but she is also far more versitile. Gaga can basically sing almost any type of music genre.

That's funny that you say it cause Adele's range is very limited. It seems that she has a wide range cause of that dark chocolate voice she has and it sounds so lush. However she strugles way sooner then Gaga. Tbh it's one of the most overrated voices in the industry.

When you listen to Someone Like You the higher notes: "Don’t forget me, I beg, I remember you said" she's struggling with that already and the questionable technique already damaged her voice to the point that she had to take a break. 

The thing with Adele is that she's also an emotional singer combine that with the fact that 90% of the population can belt her songs as well (which should give you a clue about her own range) and has lyrics everone resonates to and there you have the (my) explanation why she became so big.

In my opinion there's 3 lovely ladies that are the most talented in my eyes, Lady Gaga, Florence Welch, and Janelle Monae

I've always thought that Gaga and Janelle Monae should make a collab. She says/does things that sometimes align with Gaga almost on point and sometimes are quite opposite, but I think it would be epic.

Gaga is hands down the most all-around talented, although there are a few pop singers that are stronger vocalists, like Ariana. 

Archived