💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is there anyone now that is more talented than Gaga?

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In terms of the full package, I'd say that it's just her and Beyonce at the top right now. There are probably plenty more out there that we may not have heard of, but this isn't a race, so that's great. :shrug:

With that said, I don't think that this discredits anyone, I personally have more respect for people who can seemingly do it all, but artists don't necessarily have to have the "full package" to be praised for their talent(s).

Tropico

I don't think she is the best singer or the best dancer, but I would say that she is the whole package. Beyonce has better vocals than her but she is not really involved in the songwriting and production process. I see Beyonce as a talented performer, but she is barely a musician.

This :worship:

You need to get you're s--t togeter if you think Beyoncé is good at everything. She is a great performer and vocalist but she doesn't do much when it comes to making her own music. She has a mass team for that. Beyoncé is a performer. NOT and artist. Artist have to be creative and passionate with their work. Sure she radiates artistic power live but behind closed doors she isn't doing much to help.

Adele... Is no where near as talented as Beyoncé or Slaydy Gaga. Adele is a good song writer and vocalist but very boring and lacks that energy which drives people crazy. Her visuals are boring af.

Instruments. Both Bey and Adele can't hold a candle to Gaga when she sits behind that piano or picks up that guitar.

Lady Gaga is a great performer (considered by many to be the best we have right now), great pianist and other instruments, directs her own music video, sings like an angel, bothers to get involved in the production of her own songs, dances like a boss ass b---h (watch Judas, Marry The Night, G.U.Y. To see), is actually creative about her work and she is also a visual artist when it comes to paintings. Her acting isn't the best but she sure does give a lot of mainstream pop artists a run for there money.

There is no one more talented than Gaga. Some artists in certain catergories may be on the same level with her but all round she snatches everyones cheap weave.

MESS at those saying Katy. Please sit down.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Wet Fire

I honestly think that sometimes people start shading Gaga to pay respect to Katy and Beyonce.

Anyway, there is definitely NO ONE MORE TALENTED THAN THE LADY GAGA.

Wet Fire

This :worship:

You need to get you're **** togeter if you think Beyoncé is good at

everything. She is a great performer and vocalist but she doesn't do

much when it comes to making her own music. She has a mass team for

that. Beyoncé is a performer. NOT and artist. Artist have to be creative

and passionate with their work. Sure she radiates artistic power live

but behind closed doors she isn't doing much to help.

Adele... Is no where near as talented as Beyoncé or Slaydy Gaga. Adele

is a good song writer and vocalist but very boring and lacks that energy

which drives people crazy. Her visuals are boring af.

Instruments. Both Bey and Adele can't hold a candle to Gaga when she

sits behind that piano or picks up that guitar.

Lady Gaga is a great performer (considered by many to be the best we

have right now), great pianist and other instruments, directs her own

music video, sings like an angel, bothers to get involved in the

production of her own songs, dances like a boss ass b---h (watch Judas,

Marry The Night, G.U.Y. To see), is actually creative about her work and

she is also a visual artist when it comes to paintings. Her acting

isn't the best but she sure does give a lot of mainstream pop artists a

run for there money.

There is no one more talented than Gaga. Some artists in certain

catergories may be on the same level with her but all round she snatches

everyones cheap weave.

MESS at those saying Katy. Please sit down.

Btw, you forgot to mention that Gaga can design outfits by herself, is the best fashion icon of this generation and she is a humanitarian too. :gaga:

Antidote

Gaga has the whole package and is my no. 1, but Lana is my queen too and I think she's a better songwriter tbh and love her voice it's so hot 

VforVendetta

I think Beyonce has a much better voice than Gaga.

So does Adele, Florence Welch and many others.

A more powerful definitely, a better no in my opinion, especially Beyonce and Florence. Adele only maybe, for me. Gaga has a very unique colour that makes me feel a lot of emotions.

Laceface

Gaga has the overall 'package', Beyonce is undeniably brilliant, but is missing something for me

Bambino

I think Beyonce has a much better voice than Gaga.

So does Adele, Florence Welch and many others.

What makes a vocal better than another? I think Gaga can work it from pop songs, to ballads and rap songs. Can't really imagine Adele doing that :flop:

pachinko

Point being, many mainstream artists are products.

Not everyday we have another Gaga, or Beyonce, or Madonna, or Adele or MJ, or Pharrell.

Maybe in another decade there will be new generations of talents.

But for now, no.

Did you just include Pharrell in that list?

Gaga has the whole package and is my no. 1, but Lana is my queen too and I think she's a better songwriter tbh and love her voice it's so hot

Can Lana sing good, live though?

Archived