Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is there anyone now that is more talented than Gaga?

Quark

Featured Posts

paganpoetry

There is Imogen Heap

she writes, sings, performs and produces every song

you might know her from jason derulo's 'watcha say' :flop:

not the best singer but the music is phenomenal :legend:

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadow

Have you ever heard of Taylor Momsen? Maria Brink? Lzzy Hale? Marina Diamandis? Lorde? Amy Lee? Florence and the Machine? Shakira? Plenty of talent out there. No one has a monopoly on talent, no matter how many millions labels put in a select few artists.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

PdogtheDaibutsu

I think Beyonce has a much better voice than Gaga.

So does Adele, Florence Welch and many others.

I wouldn't say better, I think different would be a better way to describe it. Beyonce is great too, yes. Adele is okay at times, but she is very limited to singing without moving at all.

PigInsideAHuman

In terms of the most credentials....Gaga is on top, no doubt. She is the pop star that can pretty much sum up the idea of "the whole package". 

I would say Beyonce is considered to be on top, though, by the general public. But I think this is due more to her longevity and relationship with Jay-Z. 

As an independent power house brand that can score an A in every category musically, Gaga is the modern Queen.

But she has to step up her game harder than ever this year to solidify that.  Or she will continue to fade as an icon and become more of a cult icon like Boy George or David Bowie.

Either way, no one is ever going to forget Lady Gaga for a very very long long time. 

tumblr_n3brtjzNDG1r5cbu6o2_500.gif

Her and Bey are the two women I'm truly here for.

the two women who i will forever cherish

Slaylor Swift

What's the point of this thread tbh?

The OP keep bashing everyone who disagrees :awkney:

Rat Boy

This. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

ryhanna

Based on only vocals which is personally all I care about when it comes to singers, yes, there are many people more talented than Gaga, though Gaga is incredible and keeps getting better as time goes on.

Mariah Carey, Beyonce, and Christina Aguilera 

i think this thread is talking about today. i love me some mimi and xtina but their voices have suffered throughout the years. if there was a 'lady gaga' in the 90s, i'd agree with you in terms of vocal range

Whispering

I would agree with two of the three, but they don't have other talents that Gaga offers. I don't agree with Florence. She is not a consistent live vocalist. There have been so many times that she has struggled live. Her strength is in her recorded voice, not in performing live.

Gaga, Beyonce and Adele are certainly three vocalists that are going to give consistent live vocal performances. That, in and of itself, is a rarity nowadays! I would say these three have different talents, all extremely strong, so they end up very comparable to each other.

I would add Pink in the bunch, as far as consistent live singing and having other strong talents to add to that!

GreenEyes

:dies:

She is credited in every song on her new album for writing, she even helped co produce so..

Addy Ezzie

Well I don't really know. I kinda agree with the OP, Gaga does many things and is talented in all of them. To me, she's above many other popstars in this respect. Yet, there are a lot of very talented indie artists; sure, not the same kind of music at all, but still (Florence & The Machine, Foxes, Marina...).

So I'll answer yes, in pop music. Everytime I watch or listen something by another popstar, I'm underwhelmed because it's not as good as Gaga. Well, I can't be objective I guess :shrug:

Whispering

But tone, inflection, consistency, pitch, and control count as well. That's why they're considered so special. If range and versatility are all that matters, Mariah Carey ****s on everyone.

Not anymore.

Back when- Mariah and Christina, Whitney and Celine.

Current day women, with vocals being their main talent- Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood.

We are leaving out guys! Bruno and JT.

Archived