Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is there anyone now that is more talented than Gaga?

Quark

Featured Posts

Willy Wonka

I understand that this talent this is subjective. And I know everyone has their own opinions. But I did mention in my OP that not only does Gaga have all those talents, bus she is also very good to great in all of them. So I am not just taking about quantity.

Her song-writing skills (especially lyrics) have had their fair share of criticism lately. She earned a razzie nomination for her movie debut. People made gifs of her choreography during the BTWB as a joke.

Yes, she's good at all these things, but implying she's stands head and shoulders about the rest in terms of talent is hyperbolic. She's special because she displays some talent in all of these areas- not because she's spectacular in every area.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quark

As far what I saw, in my opinion Gaga was the best actress in the Machete movie so I don't think she deserved that nomination. And sure, she does have her bad moments. But so does any other artist (including the most talented ones). Those specific instances that you mention about her, only happen occasionally. But I don't pay much attention to them simply because I have seen her do those same thing you mention to a greater and much better capacity. Finally I still, think Gaga is really great to good at all of the fields I mention in my op.

Her song-writing skills (especially lyrics) have had their fair share of criticism lately. She earned a razzie nomination for her movie debut. People made gifs of her choreography during the BTWB as a joke.
Yes, she's good at all these things, but implying she's stands head and shoulders about the rest in terms of talent is hyperbolic. She's special because she displays some talent in all of these areas- not because she's spectacular in every area.

DrewStevens

I don't think she is the best singer or the best dancer, but I would say that she is the whole package. Beyonce has better vocals than her but she is not really involved in the songwriting and production process.  I see Beyonce as a talented performer, but she is barely a musician.

zexion_armando

Beyonce is the only one I would consider. And thats consider, not actually confirm. Adele bores me to tears out of absolute dread that I equate her to having no talent.

DrewStevens

As far what I saw, in my opinion Gaga was the best actress in the Machete movie so I don't think she deserved that nomination. And sure, she does have her bad moments. But so does any other artist (including the most talented ones). Those specific instances that you mention about her, only happen occasionally. But I don't pay much attention to them simply because I have seen her do those same thing you mention to a greater and much better capacity. Finally I still, think Gaga is really great to good at all of the fields I mention in my op.

Not only in your opinion. Most reviews said that she was one of the only good things in the movie. The razzie awards are nothing but a worldwide joke.

TimisaMonster

Nobody is :whitney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Honey Boo Boo

beyonce-b---h-please-s-xy-favim-com-3707

Beyoncé says hi

tumblr_n3brtjzNDG1r5cbu6o2_500.gif

Her and Bey are the two women I'm truly here for.

Beyonce, The Queen.

There's a reason why they don't deem her Queen of Pop, but just Queen Bey, she slays every genre she sings.

There's also Adele, Florence, Yuna, Foxes, Jess Glyne...

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

GypsyPrince

In mainstream music, no.

Around the world, of course. There'll always be somebody more talented than you.

Gaga is like the Supreme of the entertainment industry. She's obviously mastered all of the 7 Wonders.

Honey Boo Boo

Edit: Omfg Ariana Grande and Jessie J too, their voices slay.

:messga: You're asking about people more talented than Gaga on a Gaga forum... :nooo:

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

I think Gaga and Beyonce are the most talented pop women at the moment. Because they can do it all, write, dance, sing, and work a stage/know how to perform. 

:dies:

MaybeKermit

While she is more versatile, I still don't think she has a better voice than them.

imo Gaga's voice is amazing, but Beyonce's is better when it comes to singing and dancing at the same time. Do you know what I mean? I always have the feeling that Gaga's almost out of breath when dancing and singing... She's much better when she's sitting down singing for example dope...

MaybeKermit
this entire thread is flamebait
inb4 it's Perez Hilton with a fake GGD-account. ''@LadyGaGa look what your fans say behind your back! Ouch!'' :derpga:

Archived