💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is there anyone now that is more talented than Gaga?

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

I think these two only have a greater vocal range than Gaga. But Gaga is not only as good a singer as these two, but she is also far more versitile. Gaga can basically sing almost any type of music genre.

I think Beyonce has a much better voice than Gaga.

So does Adele, Florence Welch and many others.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GreenEyes

I think Gaga and Beyonce are the most talented pop women at the moment. Because they can do it all, write, dance, sing, and work a stage/know how to perform. 

Arturo

I think these two only have a greater vocal range than Gaga. But Gaga is not only as good a singer as these two, but she is also far more versitile. Gaga can basically sing almost any type of music genre.

While she is more versatile, I still don't think she has a better voice than them. 

RAMROD

I actually listen to a lot of rock bands. What is your point?

Point being, many mainstream artists are products.

Not everyday we have another Gaga, or Beyonce, or Madonna, or Adele or MJ, or Pharrell.

Maybe in another decade there will be new generations of talents.

But for now, no.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Maleficent

Did you read my OP?

Yes and I think Beyonce is plenty creative, and a very good business women 

Staryu

In Pop music, no, :worship2:  but there are definitly better artists in Rock, Electronic & Classical music. :oops: (music is not a competition though)

Willy Wonka

Does more things =/= more talented.

I can play all the instruments in the world and Adele would still be more talented.

SpadesToStart

I think Beyonce has a much better voice than Gaga.

So does Adele, Florence Welch and many others.

I can't speak for Beyonce, but I think Gaga has an all around better voice than Adele and Flo (whom I both adore!).  They both have extremely powerful, distinct voices, but Gaga has them beat in range, versatility, and control.

Willy Wonka

Gaga and Beyonce are the whole package deal.

And Madonna.

And P!nk... But everyone forgets about her.

Quark

I understand that this talent this is subjective. And I know everyone has their own opinions. But I did mention in my OP that not only does Gaga have all those talents, bus she is also very good to great in all of them. So I am not just taking about quantity.

Does more things =/= more talented.
I can play all the instruments in the world and Adele would still be more talented.

Willy Wonka

I can't speak for Beyonce, but I think Gaga has an all around better voice than Adele and Flo (whom I both adore!).  They both have extremely powerful, distinct voices, but Gaga has them beat in range and versatility.

But tone, inflection, consistency, pitch, and control count as well. That's why they're considered so special. If range and versatility are all that matters, Mariah Carey ****s on everyone.

Archived