💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is ARTPOP anyone's favorite Gaga album?

LaLuna

Featured Posts

LaLuna

Another thing is I feel ARTPOP will have more longevity for me, meaning I won't get tired of listening to it as quickly as I did with say BTW. Even though Gaga described ARTPOP as her "pain exploding in electronic music", I feel there is a certain spontaneity and a whimsical side to ARTPOP that wasn't there with Born This Way, which, while it's a great album overall, takes itself way too seriously.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunk96

All of Gaga's albums are amazing to me. I put ARTPOP in the #2 position,next to Born This Way,which is #1.

Teal Ambition

Ya I'd say its my favorite, I listen to it at least once every day and it still sounds new to me.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Radio Ga Ga

Yes it is my favorite, and in my opinion it is the best album, mainly because I just love the philosophy and metaphors on this album

Michael

Yes, it's my favourite album. It's just so wacky and different but in a very pop music way. It's hard to describe. But yes, it's my favourite album from Gaga.

I can totally attest to the feelings of happiness you get when you listen to ARTPOP; it just has that fun, party edge to it!

However, nothing will ever top the anthemic, hard rock, "over-the-top" productions of Born This Way (for me at least). Those 80's vibes...they just make me melt. 

Excuse me while I jam to TEOG :music:

shaneybaby

BTW is my fav forever pry lol i just love it but i dont think we need to choose just one bc i love so many songs on all of her albums 

FrankGutz

ARTPOP is my favorite too, idk, i always enjoyed her music a lot, but i became her stan with ARTPOP, i guess that's only because pop/mainstream music it is not what i listen the most, that's why i really don't care 'bout charts & all that crap & i can fully enjoy ARTPOP

I mean, i listen ****: Björk, Esthero, Fever Ray, Massive Attack, Portishead, Florence + The Machine, IAMX so... i don't even know why i listen Gagz , but i'm proud of it & i honestly really love it.

ARTPOP is a ****ing piece of art, really really love it
  :redface: In order:  :worship:  SEXXX DREAMS (my fave of all time), Swine, Aura, Venus, Donatella, Fashion!, DWUW, Applause, MJH those give me ethereal & eternal life  :legend:  G.U.Y., J&D & Dope i listen them sometimes when im in the mood & finally:  Gypsy, MANiCURE & ARTPOP i kinda hate them

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Archived