💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is ARTPOP anyone's favorite Gaga album?

LaLuna

Featured Posts

LaLuna

I can totally attest to the feelings of happiness you get when you listen to ARTPOP; it just has that fun, party edge to it!

However, nothing will ever top the anthemic, hard rock, "over-the-top" productions of Born This Way (for me at least). Those 80's vibes...they just make me melt. 

Excuse me while I jam to TEOG :music:

I agree that BTW has an amazing anthemic vibe and production, but at times I feel she was trying too hard with that album, most of it is all over the place and overproduced (maybe that's part of its charm though), while ARTPOP just sounds more cohesive to me. The only song that really sounds out of place on ARTPOP is JnD.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that BTW has an amazing anthemic vibe and production, but at times I feel she was trying too hard with that album, most of it is all over the place and overproduced (maybe that's part of its charm though), while ARTPOP just sounds more cohesive to me. The only song that really sounds out of place on ARTPOP is JnD.

Hmm, I can agree to JnD sounding out of place, but I think the idea that she tried too hard with BTW or that it was all over the place is a little unfounded. I've always found the album to flow so beautifully, that's partly why I love it so. I can start at marry the night and let it play! It's like the album is telling a story. With ARTPOP, I feel she succeeded in creating a fun, immature, dance party album (although DOPE is just incredible and not really dance friendly).

I totally respect your opinion though. Neverthless, both albums are amazing pieces of art!

candyglam

It's my favorite. Not only do I love the themes and imagery, I also find it amazing to workout to. It really inspires and energizes me!

FrankGutz

It's my favorite. Not only do I love the themes and imagery, I also find it amazing to workout to. It really inspires and energizes me!

I know, i love that! Actually i made this playlist in my iTunes called: Electronic Rush & there are some ARTPOP songs along another amazing b---hes, Disclosure, Röyksopp, Lamb, Terranova :excited2:

tumblr_n07c2hHLCB1siho3to1_500.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz

Sometimes i feel sad for this fanbase because almost everyone hates ARTPOP, and they have been so negative & disappointed about this album/era and i'm so ****ing stan of it and love it so much, i guess i'm really annoying to some people but i can't help it, i do love it & i'm proud she did this album & if she never ever do again another project like ARTPOP i'm always gonna be gratefull about this album, at least i'm enjoying it so much

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Wow this is a hard question... Like really. Right now it's my favorite because we've had everything else forever but TFM made me a monster for life.

ARTPOP is so effin good but I have to hand it to TFM... She snatched everybody's weave with Bad Romance

ARTPOP was released 5 months ago today and after all this time I still listen to it on a daily basis and I can confidently say that it has become my favorite Gaga album. I'm not saying it's her best album, I'm only saying that it's the Gaga album I enjoy listening to the most.

I still appreciate the party vibe of The Fame, the dark tones of The Fame Monster, the over-the-top production of Born This Way, but ARTPOP just makes me feel good in a way her previous albums don't. I can't pinpoint exactly what it is, and I admit that not every song on ARTPOP is a masterpiece *cough* Jewels N' Drugs *cough* :teehee:, but everytime I hear Applause or G.U.Y., I can't help but sing along and smile.

Seriously, they should prescribe ARTPOP as an antidepressant, at least that would boost the sales :dies:

+1000000000

Everything you just said is how I feel about ARTPOP

And YES.

Addy Ezzie

Yes it's my favorite. It always puts me in a good mood and I love all songs on it. I absolutely love her other albums though, don't get me wrong ! But I guess ARTPOP is special to me, since it's the first album Gaga released since I became a fan.

Tropico

ARTPOP is definately a timeless album and the vibes it give off send me crazy! I'm in love with it and it really is one of the best albums I've ever heard. It totallly makes me happy! I promoted the s--t out of that album at my party last year by playing so many tracks from it :party: ARTPOP SLAYYYSSSS :gaga:

But I must say my favorite album is definately Born This Way. The message + the perfectly produced tracks + the visuals that pared with the album + the energy = BEST ALBUM EVER MADE! :party:

ARTPOP is really a close sencond! And agree that it should be used as an antidepressant!

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived