💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Best songs were about Lüc

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

LaLuna

Well she wrote a lot of hits about Lüc but really I don't want Gaga to be hurt, sad and broken to make hit music. It kinda depresses me to think she should be sad to make some of us happy. I also believe that with Taylor she still writes great music and to add you can actually hear the happiness. Like the Sexxx Dreams (OMG MY F-ING SONG IS INSPIRED BY TAYLOR :fan:), Venus, Aura (soughta), G.U.Y., MANiCURE, Gypsy etc. Probably 100's of other songsa which didn't make the final cut on ARTPOP. As long as Gaga is happy I'm happy. She doesn't need pain to be a great artsist :legend:

This! :worship:

It's true that Lüc inspired some great songs but Gaga was obviously miserable when she was dating him, she didn't even want to talk about him in interviews, now she's much more open about her relationship with Taylor, she keeps saying that he's her best friend and that they complement each other, etc. She's obviously much happier with Taylor, and I'm sure that won't stop Gaga from writing great songs.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
autumnmycat

This! :worship:

It's true that Lüc inspired some great songs but Gaga was obviously miserable when she was dating him, she didn't even want to talk about him in interviews, now she's much more open about her relationship with Taylor, she keeps saying that he's her best friend and that they complement each other, etc. She's obviously much happier with Taylor, and I'm sure that won't stop Gaga from writing great songs.

Yes! I can't believe this isn't pointed out more. Gaga would not talk about Luc EVER even though she was obvious with him. With Taylor she is in the public eye with him much more and loves gushing about him during interviews. Doesn't that tell you something? 

Sorry, Luc is an asshole and wanting him back for the sake of "better(???)" songs is incredibly selfish.

Blue Jeans

Yes! I can't believe this isn't pointed out more. Gaga would not talk about Luc EVER even though she was obvious with him. With Taylor she is in the public eye with him much more and loves gushing about him during interviews. Doesn't that tell you something? 

Sorry, Luc is an asshole and wanting him back for the sake of "better(???)" songs is incredibly selfish.

I just pointed out that we had amazing hits while she was with Lüc, i never said i want her to go back to him, so she can be heartbroken, drunk as sh*t and write more hits.. now don't twist my OP sis

3AFzERn.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

erfaan

Bad Romance was about Dada tho and Paparazzi was about Fusari, also so many other factors came into play for Gaga during 2008/2009 

autumnmycat

I just pointed out that we had amazing hits while she was with Lüc, i never said i want her to go back to him, so she can be heartbroken, drunk as sh*t and write more hits.. now don't twist my OP sis

3AFzERn.gif

I wasn't explicitly pointing at you, but I hear a lot of "OMG if she would only go back to *blank* she would have another hit." It's just annoying because 99% of the people/activities mentioned are relationships that have fallen out or destructive tendencies. (But I also don't see how mentioning that she's "lacking inspiration" is meant to be just a harmless observation)

SpadesToStart

Bad Romance was about Dada tho and Paparazzi was about Fusari, also so many other factors came into play for Gaga during 2008/2009 

Thank you!  Someone else realizes that not EVERY song from TF-BTW was about Luc :coffee:

Schwerk

You can map out their entier relationship by her songs:

Shake you kitty - i met a drummer last week at a poolbar down by the shore...

Dirty icecream - we might fall in love but it's too early to be callin me like that

Boys, boys, boys - Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs.

Money Honey - when you give me k-kisses that's money honey

Glitter and grease - He tells me that he loves me

And even though I'm real s-xy

He loves his car, car, car

Poker face - no he can't read ma pokahface

Monster - that boy is a monster...

Eh eh - Boy we've had a real good time and I wish you the best on your way

Dance in the dark?

I like it rough?

Teeth?

Honest eyes - you fooled me again...

Brown eyes - In your brown eyes, I walked away

You & I - sit back down where you belong, in the corner of my bar with your high heels on.

Marry the night - get Ginger ready, climb to El Camino front, won't poke holes in the seats with my heels cause that's where we make love.

Heavy metal lover - I want your whiskey mouth all over blonde south

Judas - im still in love with judas baby

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Ladey Gagz

Isn't Speechless about him too? :flutter: I mean, I know she said it's about her dad, but the lyrics don't seem to fit.

I think she changed the lyrics to fit more like a love-themed song because it would be weird to put out a song on an album about her father maybe :shrug:

I totally agree. Luc made the Gaga we love and appreciate.

Exactly. It's fascinating how much he inspired Gaga and her songs

BloodAndFire

I don't think Paparazzi is about Fusari at all. Sullivan said it in Rivington Was Ours that it was about Luc.

muhsinmonster

can people help me spread the message think about it 5000 students will share it with their friends and family lets do it monsters.My school is having a contest whichever video has the most views and likes will be played infront of the whole school. Watch and like mine so G.U.Y can be played infront of the whole school 5000 kids. Cmon monsters http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt7Tz62fv98

Archived