💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Best songs were about Lüc

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Stefani328

Gaga says a lot of things

she also said that: "As artists, we are eternally heartbroken."

She has a different inspiration all of  the songs.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
squeala

Gaga says a lot of things

she also said that: "As artists, we are eternally heartbroken."

she changed her mind

If it's from her mother's perspective, that already makes some sense. I mean, her dad did not have long hair and from what I know, the rock and roll theme fits Lüc so much better :shrug: Also the references to their "friends", I mean that doesn't seem something that she would say about her dad.

Well, I don't know, ever since someone told me it might be about Lüc I just thought about it. Thanks for the friendly reply :hug: I got different ones :rip:

Oh god, that possible evidence is going to haunt me. :toofunny: Maybe I'm looking at it the wrong way or being narrow-minded, but the possibility of that particular song being about Luc just creeps me out.  :sick:

& I honestly don't see what was so offensive about your post. I kind of felt bad for even responding after seeing that you were getting enough from others...

Didymus

She used to say during the Monster Ball that Speechless was about all the "drunk assholes" in her life. It's clear that it's about more than her dad.

Aha! Thank you :hug:

JazzGa

gurl how could you forget Heavy Metal Lover

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

lavenderblondee

Definitely. I post about this way too much on tumblr.  :hor: 

It's interesting that a lot of her songs about Taylor are s-x driven, where her songs about Luc were always very passionate and raw. I'm interested to hear Temple to gain a better perspective on how she feels about Taylor via song form, besides Gypsy.

JazzGa

Definitely. I post about this way too much on tumblr.  :hor:

It's interesting that a lot of her songs about Taylor are s-x driven, where her songs about Luc were always very passionate and raw. I'm interested to hear Temple to gain a better perspective on how she feels about Taylor via song form, besides Gypsy.

I think the reason why most of her songs about Taylor seem to be merely about s-x, and perhaps even shallow, is because Gaga and Taylor's relationship is very drama-free. :) (At least for now... Is that too cynical lol) There's not much "rawness" to write about when your relationship is pretty much all smooth sailing!! They just seem to get along together so easily, he's like her hawt bangable best friend :hor:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

paganpoetry

Is not Temple about Taylor?

It might be an even better song than all :legend:

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

Emvee

No there were so many different factors in 2008/2009, not just Luc.

She had different producers.

She collaborated with different songwriters.

She herself was mostly immersed in the songwriter field up until her debut, which most likely had a huge influence on the way she wrote.

She was in a completely different mindset overall. She was young, she was clueless, and there were no expectations set for her yet. She had not yet met countless people who have molded and influence her to become the woman she is today.

I know Gaga says she doesn't let the noise get to her, but I think the fact that she knows the noise even exists is enough to alter the way she thinks she should write. And, worst of all, I think she's stuck with this idea in her head that she needs to be way out in left field in order to impress her fans... talkin' about ear condoms and garden panties :awkney:

Tropico

Well she wrote a lot of hits about Lüc but really I don't want Gaga to be hurt, sad and broken to make hit music. It kinda depresses me to think she should be sad to make some of us happy. I also believe that with Taylor she still writes great music and to add you can actually hear the happiness. Like the Sexxx Dreams (OMG MY F-ING SONG IS INSPIRED BY TAYLOR :fan:), Venus, Aura (soughta), G.U.Y., MANiCURE, Gypsy etc. Probably 100's of other songsa which didn't make the final cut on ARTPOP. As long as Gaga is happy I'm happy. She doesn't need pain to be a great artsist :Legend:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Isn't Speechless about him too? :flutter: I mean, I know she said it's about her dad, but the lyrics don't seem to fit.

If I remember well it is about her struggling to convince her father to do heart surgery. It fits perfectly

Didymus

If I remember well it is about her struggling to convince her father to do heart surgery. It fits perfectly

Just look through the thread at the other replies I got, apparently Gaga said also that she wrote it for "all the drunk assholes in her life" and that it was from the perspective of her mother in some places. So apparently it's still more complicated :hug:

Archived