Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Best songs were about Lüc

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Isn't Speechless about him too? :flutter: I mean, I know she said it's about her dad, but the lyrics don't seem to fit.

I might be misremembering, but I believe she said that the verses are from her mother's perspective... Because she definitely said that she sang it to her dad in the hospital, and if it was actually about Luc... well... that must be extremely...  :awkney:

Although I suppose she could have written it to have a double meaning as well, who knows. :shrug: I still think it would be awkward to sing a song that was even partially about her ex to/for her dad while he was in the hospital though :toofunny:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VersaceKing

Well, I thought so too unless someone made me notice how the lyrics don't fit her dad at all but they seem to fit Lüc so perfectly. I don't know what to think.. Oh well :giggle:

GAGA SAID SHE WROTE IT ABOUT HER DAD, and his heart surgery he went threw....

Didymus

I might be misremembering, but I believe she said that the verses are from her mother's perspective... Because she definitely said that she sang it to her dad in the hospital, and if it was actually about Luc... well... that must be extremely... 

Although I suppose she could have written it to have a double meaning as well, who knows. :shrug: I still think it would be awkward to sing a song that was even partially about her ex to/for her dad while he was in the hospital though

If it's from her mother's perspective, that already makes some sense. I mean, her dad did not have long hair and from what I know, the rock and roll theme fits Lüc so much better :shrug: Also the references to their "friends", I mean that doesn't seem something that she would say about her dad.

Well, I don't know, ever since someone told me it might be about Lüc I just thought about it. Thanks for the friendly reply :hug: I got different ones :rip:

Stephen

Isn't Speechless about him too? :flutter: I mean, I know she said it's about her dad, but the lyrics don't seem to fit.

She used to say during the Monster Ball that Speechless was about all the "drunk assholes" in her life. It's clear that it's about more than her dad.

squeala

the twisted, kinda of Love-hate thing that they had, brought us so many joy

sad but very poetic in a way :flutter:

Gaga has said a lot recently about breaking away from the notion that artists need emotional pain in order to create

That's just because parts of it are written from her mother's point of view

Blue Jeans

Gaga has said a lot recently about breaking away from the notion that artists need emotional pain in order to create

Gaga says a lot of things

she also said that: "As artists, we are eternally heartbroken."

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Bellatrix

Taylor gives us some HOTTT **** though

Sexxx G.U.Y. Venus I mean SLAAAYYYYYYY

Let's be real, Lüc made her write great music because he broke her heart and because he was a "bad boy" :smh:

... unfortunately, I think I agree. I also told myself recently that Gaga is a better writer drunk than high.... am I awful?  :(

Sadly, this  :cryga:

Whispering

... unfortunately, I think I agree. I also told myself recently that Gaga is a better writer drunk than high.... am I awful?  :(

Heartbreak produces the best writing material. It always has!

Adele wrote all of 21, while drunk and pissed off at an asshole, who had dumped her!

Alanis Morissette- Jagged Little Pill

Maroon 5- Songs About Jane

Feel free to add to the list... :)

Archived