Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Prism Actually Being Marketed Around ARTPOP?

PigInsideAHuman

Featured Posts

BLACKOUTbritney
Well, since their albums were released around the same time (End of october/middle of November) of course the release dates of the singles would be similar for their respective eras.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antidote

No....a lot of monsters maybe wish that Katy builds her releases and plans around ARTPOP but I don' t think it's true

BLACKOUTbritney

That's not true, dark horse (3rd single) is still going strong and they've released Birthday (4th) during GUY (3rd). Releasing birthday doesn't make sense.

Well yes Dark Horse is still doing well in some countries but in mine, it's no longer that big. Also it's been a single for 4 months. It's time for katy to release a new single anyway. She usually releases a new single every 3-4 months so this isn't that unusual

AmenTheNight

That's not true, dark horse (3rd single) is still going strong and they've released Birthday (4th) during GUY (3rd). Releasing birthday doesn't make sense.

Because the DWUW drama + blackout took the space of two singles.

Brandon

Lol no. The first single and album release was kind of a thing, but after that Gaga was no competition anymore.

Haroon

Both first singles were release at basically the same time, so their album eras and single eras were going to overlap from the start :shrug:

Levine

The pathetic ELEMENTS who say no, know nothing.

It has been like this since August like you said, yes.

MonsterOfSpain

Well no, because Katy's team thinks Gaga is not a competition now, but I agree they waited until Gaga announced Applause & ARTPOP release dates to put out Katy's, because they were really scared of her.

Just heard "Birthday"

Hell if her songs get anymore saccharine sweet people will be vomiting over their radios

Dean Winchester

Things are very suspicious tbh.   But i wouldn't blame Katy, cuz its probably her label, and marketing team who's behind this, if it is true.  Im sure that Katy's album coming 2 weeks before gagz and Roar's release date being stragetically set one week before Applause was no coincidence.  Like c'mon, we heard nothing about a new katy album, all we knew at the time was her album was only half done and would be released in 2014, most likely.  But as soon as gaga announces her single/album, katy does the same  :awkney: But i don't blame them, of course her label is afraid of gagz, she'll be your worst nightmare u b*tches, u'l be sorry u crossed her  :reductive:

Just heard "Birthday"

Hell if her songs get anymore saccharine sweet people will be vomiting over their radios

Trust me they won't.  People just seem to eat it up  :awkney: no wonder more and more people are becoming diabetics, its katy's fault  :later:

elsongalang

Who else thinks that Prism is actually two album combined in one? The first half just sounds so different from the other. It just makes me sad that Katy  Perry is still the traditional pop artist whose music is very predictable. But good for these pop stars, Gaga is stretching their industry's scope. 

ARTPOPHooker96

Who else thinks that Prism is actually two album combined in one? The first half just sounds so different from the other. It just makes me sad that Katy  Perry is still the traditional pop artist whose music is very predictable. But good for these pop stars, Gaga is stretching their industry's scope. 

OMG I thought I was the only one, the first half is good but the latter is .... :flop:

Archived