💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga court documents leak

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

Antidote

lol, IKR?

I always wished she and Fusari could put everything behind them and work together again, but after skimming through this (and seeing his new "persona") no TY. He gives me the creeps now. Starland sounds money hungry to me too, which surprised me for some reason. After fighting it out w/ Fusari in court, why go after Gaga? I know she feels entitled to her finders fee, but dragging on and on with this feels a bit much.

It's definitely a huge transformation and he does look kinda creepy, wonder why he did that...

I guess we will never know the whole truth and why she's going after Gaga. But yeah I also feel like it's Fusari's fault that Starland didn't get paid

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rainbowgynous

This obviously can't be the "career damaging" documents or she and her team are being really paranoid over nothing :smh:

Well, her being described as a "project" is a thing she may find objectionable, it could suggest that she is made or fake. We know this not to be true, but the press and general public can be butt asses.

Rainbowgynous

And he got Gaga'd

458532037_640.jpg

Does he think he is Kim fucking Fowley or something?

Regardless of whether or not there was anything damaging in the documents, it would have still been posted. That's the point I'm trying to make. :)

Excuse me but people have the right to say what they want. You don't know **** about what's wrong and right so can you please stop acting bossy.

ModernEcstasy

Excuse me but people have the right to say what they want. You don't know **** about what's wrong and right so can you please stop acting bossy.

Ummm What?

I didn't say that people can't discuss things. I'm in no way being bossy.

I'm just saying that the document should not have been posted as it creates negativity. So yeah!

Rainbowgynous

Ummm What?

I didn't say that people can't discuss things. I'm in no way being bossy.

I'm just saying that the document should not have been posted as it creates negativity. So yeah!

It doesn't create negativity. Sorry but the only thing creating negativity in this thread is you.

ModernEcstasy

It doesn't create negativity. Sorry but the only thing creating negativity in this thread is you.

Ok. So my opinion toward the documents is negative. That's fine because I am being negative in that sense. But being told that I'm bossy (How? I said nothing to offend??) and cursing isn't negative? We clearly have different ideas on negativity.

Fine. Whatever. Let's move on.

Rainbowgynous

Ok. So my opinion toward the documents is negative. That's fine because I am being negative in that sense. But being told that I'm bossy (How? I said nothing to offend??) and cursing isn't negative? We clearly have different ideas on negativity.

Fine. Whatever. Let's move on.

You were negative, drawing out more negativity from others. The document is not negative, it is neutral. This is a website full of Gaga fans, we want her everything, including court documents. Just the fact that some of us care so much about what is going on with her that we actually read through 68 pages of legal gibberish...

Don't insult our dedication by making useless claims about what we should or should not read.

ModernEcstasy

You were negative, drawing out more negativity from others. The document is not negative, it is neutral. This is a website full of Gaga fans, we want her everything, including court documents. Just the fact that some of us care so much about what is going on with her that we actually read through 68 pages of legal gibberish...

Don't insult our dedication by making useless claims about what we should or should not read.

That's fine. But I'm allowed my own opinions too. I didn't like that I was called "Bossy" and cursed at when I did nothing wrong.

(I'm aware that it was not you that said these things)

I accept some people would like to read these things. Imma shut up now.

Sorry for offending. Read on.

Rainbowgynous

That's fine. But I'm allowed my own opinions too. I didn't like that I was called "Bossy" and cursed at when I did nothing wrong.

(I'm aware that it was not you that said these things)

I accept some people would like to read these things. Imma shut up now.

Sorry for offending. Read on.

Just fyi, I'm not hating on you :-) just noticed that your posts seem to be the only thing drawing negativity here. It wasn't cool that they called you bossy, but you were being kind of haughty saying this shouldn't be posted here. It is legit, neutral information that many of us appreciate... And some of us (including myself) were insulted by your attack, because that's what it felt like, an attack, because it was brought so matter-of-factly rather than opinionesque.

ModernEcstasy

Just fyi, I'm not hating on you :-) just noticed that your posts seem to be the only thing drawing negativity here. It wasn't cool that they called you bossy, but you were being kind of haughty saying this shouldn't be posted here. It is legit, neutral information that many of us appreciate... And some of us (including myself) were insulted by your attack, because that's what it felt like, an attack, because it was brought so matter-of-factly rather than opinionesque.

Ok. I need to work on the way I write/ express my opinions. Thanks for explaining this to me. This is why I love this fanbase. We can all get along with each other :-)

Rainbowgynous

Ok. I need to work on the way I write/ express my opinions. Thanks for explaining this to me. This is why I love this fanbase. We can all get along with each other :-)

SAME! United under the Goddess of Love, we don't always have to agree, but we can all get along :-D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived