đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How would you react if Gaga hired songwriters?

wiltedbliss

Featured Posts

Dean Winchester

my goodness, did I miss something? does she writhe her own song 100 percent all by herself? guy was written by gaga and zedd   :eww:

Zedd was the producer and yeah it makes sense that he co-writes with her.  I think the OP is talking about bringing in like an actual songwriter, like what katy, and rihanna do.  

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PigInsideAHuman

I think alot of times Gaga completely writes a song for the piano, and then when the producers come in they say, "Well, change the line here to say it this way" or "That rise in your voice is more effective here than it is here." I don't think they actually sit down with Gaga and go, "Omg so what do you think we should write about today?!?"

Ladey Gagz

She can have people's help but if it's like Katy, it wouldn't feel the same since it wouldn't be coming from her

my goodness, did I miss something? does she writhe her own song 100 percent all by herself? guy was written by gaga and zedd   :eww:

producers can change or add words and count as co-writer, also they write the melody and count too  :spin: 

RegiRey

I dont want this

Edit: I mean obviously the producer helps write aswell, like DJWS and ZEDD, but I dont want her to hire someone else entirely to take over it...

SonOfAphrodite

Only if Lana writes for her :hor:

if she hires anyone one else :later:

PigInsideAHuman

I think the OP is talking about bringing in like an actual songwriter, like what katy, and rihanna do.  

the soft, subtle shade  :sharon:

I think alot of times Gaga completely writes a song for the piano, and then when the producers come in they say, "Well, change the line here to say it this way" or "That rise in your voice is more effective here than it is here." I don't think they actually sit down with Gaga and go, "Omg so what do you think we should write about today?!?"

Yeah I think this is what happens :P

She can have people's help but if it's like Katy, it wouldn't feel the same since it wouldn't be coming from her

this tbh

badgalriri

she can get Lana to help write Gaga's subpar ballads

Dean Winchester

I agree with THIS.  And i believe she only collaborates with the producers and sound-engineers etc.  She doesn't bring in other writers, she is the always the sole song-writer.  I remember when there were rumours about a new song that was written by someone else.  I remember her commenting and saying, "you know i don't do that, I write my own songs".  

This, but this wouldn't happen ever :usrs:

If it's Bonnie McKee :millie: :later:

PigInsideAHuman

I have to be real tho.....I always wondered if that "revealing" info Gaga hid in court that could "potentially ruin her career" was that Luc wrote The Fame. lol

elijahfan

Well, if she does this, I guess it would be to experiment a certain musical direction, something that she hasn't done before... As long as she has some kind of involvement, I wouldn't really bother :shrug: I think it's cool to experiment with other people. In a way, that's how I view her upcoming album with Tony Bennett: it's just a project. It's not like it's gonna define her working methods forever.

Dean Winchester

I have to be real tho.....I always wondered if that "revealing" info Gaga hid in court that could "potentially ruin her career" was that Luc wrote The Fame. lol

Luc?  Wouldn't it more likely be rob fusari?  :toofunny:

Archived