💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

In your own words, describe the following two words.

Atlas

Featured Posts

MORE COWBELL

Gay mafia with an infinite patience and 2 meter high heeled shoes connected thanks to a pretty woman

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

A person who respects, appreciates and embraces Lady Gaga's work (music,art,...)

I'm sure most Beliebers, Katy Kats, Beyhive, Little Monsters....Twilight Fans, Trekkies, MockingJays.....Leeds United fans...whatever...are good people, but their fan bases get tarnished by the actions of a few. :smh:

RideRidePony

a way to make a fanbase a brand which allows for mass marketing, subliminal advertising and something to further gaga's MO.

in my experience, Slipknot did it first with their Maggots (even though that wasn't commercial in the slightest) but I have no idea who did it first. saying that, many others have followed gaga when they realised the impact creating group mentality had in her success.

Solitaire

Bottom

It's been my experience that more Monsters are tops and more fans of say, Britney and Katy are bottoms  :teehee:

- Previously Sycothisis

paganpoetry

Eccentric gays

big mess

calm down pls

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

Antidote

Someone who appreciates Gaga's music and art,has her back and is respectful towards other artists and fellow Little Monsters.

But we all know what reality looks like :awkney:

Tropico

A warrior who fights a battle everyday. Fighting those who judge their idol, insult her and call her rude things but still choose to listen to her. Still choose to celebrate her music, her personality, her kindness, her intellegence, her individuality, her talents and praise her art. Someoen who chooses to stand by her and idolize her for who she is. They are often judged but still stand proud because (as they often say) they were Born This Way. They are little monsters in the sense that they are considered to be freaks but are actually just individuals and proud. These Little Monsters love and adore the pop Goddess Lady Gaga. I am a little monster. I am proud to be.

:pawsup:

But recently some people have been exposed as not being true little monsters and instead of being in love with Lady Gaga they were in love with her old chart positions. Recently things haven't been commercially smooth in the 'ARTPOP Era' and now these so called "true fans" have abandoned Gaga, insult her, belittle her, her work and this fanbase. So to satisfy there need for high charts (instead of good music) they have decided to take the role of managers. If this fails they choose to be a hater of her music, personality, fashion and fanbase. These people are true "Little Bitchsters".

But I (as well as many others) will forever Love this Fanbase (the Little Monsters) and my idol Lady Gaga :pawsup:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

antpats2

Little Monsters : People from all over the world, connected by once person, Lady Gaga. Most of us would probably never meet or talk to the monster friends we have if it weren't for Gaga. We stand by her, and share a mutual love. We understand her more than anyone else, and dedicate our lives, to someone who has changed the world. Gaga has saved lives, Inspired other artists, created her own charity to help bullied teens, and has also donated to many charities in the past.  :monsterpaw:  

GagaSkeletonWay

First thing I think of when I see "Little Monster" is the speech from The Monster Ball when she says that the doors are locked and that the freaks are outside, and that we aren't the freaks anymore :giveup:

:tea:

IAmThatGUY

It's been my experience that more Monsters are tops and more fans of say, Britney and Katy are bottoms  :teehee:

Katy fans aren't even old enough to have s-xy yet.

Archived