💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

In your own words, describe the following two words.

Atlas

Featured Posts

Enthusiastic Lady Gaga fans. Not at ALL "delusional" or evil or any of the other mean things said here.

Oh sure, there are a few bad fans in any fan base.

But I've also met evil, hateful, cruel Gaga fans who refuse to be associated with the term Little Monster.

So the term has no connection to what kind of person uses it.

I'm a proud Little Monster! :sara:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
swine killer

some of them:

When the charts slaaaaaaaaaaays

tumblr_lybq66puLL1qjrlawo1_500.gif

When the charts is a mess

picardwave.gif

Is this a new thread or did my post really get censored? (serious question btw)

Your post really got censored. Send me a PM if you disagree, I'd be happy to discuss it.

It's just that "Little Monsters" is the name for the fan base (or at least a large segment of the fan base), and to insult them all is going too far I think.

Well I think LM could also mean 'freaks'- as in different than most common views.

Hauser

Your post really got censored. Send me a PM if you disagree, I'd be happy to discuss it.

It's just that "Little Monsters" is the name for the fan base (or at least a large segment of the fan base), and to insult them all is going too far I think.

My apologies then. I meant in the way that as a fanbase we view her as THE number one in the pool of pop stars. No disrespect meant, I am the first one to admit I am delusional when it comes to Gaga. 

little

lit·tle  [lit-l]
adjective
1.small in size; not big; not large; tiny:

monster

mon·ster  [mon-ster]
noun
1. a legendary animal combining features of animal and human form or having the forms of various animals in combination, as a centaur, griffin, or sphinx.
2. any creature so ugly or monstrous as to frighten people.
3. any animal or human grotesquely deviating from the normal shape, behavior, or character.
4. a person who excites horror by wickedness, cruelty, etc.
5. any animal or thing huge in size.

inuborg

My apologies then. I meant in the way that as a fanbase we view her as THE number one in the pool of pop stars. No disrespect meant, I am the first one to admit I am delusional when it comes to Gaga. 

All pop stans are delusional though so idgi

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Oh. Sorry, I misjudged then. :sweat: Usually people use the word "delusional" to mean something really bad. I guess I never thought of looking at it in a good way. :toofunny:

I un-hid your post.

Someone who understands + believes Gaga's message of love and acceptance, and spreads it however they can.

Vernier

little

lit·tle  [lit-l]

adjective

1.small in size; not big; not large; tiny:

monster

mon·ster  [mon-ster]

noun

1. a legendary animal combining features of animal and human form or having the forms of various animals in combination, as a centaur, griffin, or sphinx.

2. any creature so ugly or monstrous as to frighten people.

3. any animal or human grotesquely deviating from the normal shape, behavior, or character.

4. a person who excites horror by wickedness, cruelty, etc.

5. any animal or thing huge in size.

Well someone chose to be really literal :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived