lego

"WHAT THE FÂ¥CK DO I HAVE TO DO WITH KATY PERRY?!"

/end thread

FreePalestine

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladle Ghoulash

I saw a video at roseland and it was lazy, I think that boomkack was better but even still I hope artRave is better

From someone who was at one of the Roseland shows, I couldn't disagree more. She gave 150% and was absolutely electrifying.

lego

From someone who was at one of the Roseland shows, I couldn't disagree more. She gave 150% and was absolutely electrifying.

People judging from fan videos... :awkney:

FreePalestine

Tropico

Darling, get your s--t together in life.

Katy Perry has such 'meh' vocals like it isn't even funny. She can't dance at all. She is not a great performer. She doesn't have that raw energy. She can't captivate her audience at a let's say grammy (hehe ironic) performance. She has great stage effects and everythinually she is still just okay. Not great. Jusokay.

MEANWHILE NON-MANUFACTURED PERFORMERS LIKE LADY GAGA

Actually can dance. Her choreographer is great. She slays. I mean have you seen the G.U.Y. Video? The dancing is perfection. Her vocals are amazing and she doesn't make it boring. Her stage visuals are the best. Like just take a look at 2009 VMA's. Can you see how everything falls into place, she has the right amount of dancers and she gets the singing done perely! Then if you're interested in seeing some good dancing check out the Judas performance of Ellen. But by far one of her best performances is the 2012 grammy nomination re she performed the slayage that is Marry The Night :legend:

Then after watching those recommended videos look at the lame performance which she gave at the iHeartRadio show. The time she tried to make roar seem interesting.

Gaga is known for being the performeshe is often compared to Katy but when it comes to performances even the GP know Gaga is the best. Give up. You won't prove anything.

Bye. :whitney:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Blank Space
I kind of agree. Roseland looks so boring.
I must agree with this at some part.

Archived