Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga has to step her game up

MillieBrown

Featured Posts

Dunk96

Hop on over ATRL if you want to waste your time hating on Gaga's amazing performance ability.

tumblr_me0hf2wyhG1r8zcvbo1_500.gif

Why does everything have to be a competition? Why should Gaga "compete" with Katy? Katy has her fans, Gaga has hers. If you enjoy Katy's music and performances, that's fine, but stop comparing Gaga to her and saying that she needs to "step up her game" to be better than Katy. Seriously, this competition between female pop stars has been going on for years and it needs to stop.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M

Honestly no matter what Gaga does or how she executes her work the "GP" will always prefer Katy Perry. She is pretty, she's got the boobs, and her material is fun and easy to swallow. She doesn't really stand for anything, she seems super submissive to her massive team, and she's complacent and quiet all the time. She's an extremely manufactured pop star and nobody can deny that. I personally enjoy Katy Perry myself but there is a reason she is preferred by the GP and it's not necessarily because she's a better artist than Gaga is. People, particularly in the misogynistic and shallow society we live in, will always prefer a woman like Katy over a woman like Gaga, who is very outspoken, strong, fearless and is passionate about a number of serious issues. I've wanted to say this every time I saw a Gaga vs Katy thread, I'm not trying to contribute to the 'competition' bs.

:applause: couldn't have said it better :applause:

ItsOnlyAshleigh

I just can't with Katy's voice...and her awkward dance moves. I don't hate Katy..I just don't enjoy her performances. I feel nothing from it but embarrassment for her.. Gaga is a MUCH MUCH MUCH better performer. 

Kayla

Why does everything have to be a competition? Why should Gaga "compete" with Katy? Katy has her fans, Gaga has hers. If you enjoy Katy's music and performances, that's fine, but stop comparing Gaga to her and saying that she needs to "step up her game" to be better than Katy. Seriously, this competition between female pop stars has been going on for years and it needs to stop.

I agree. We grow up being asked to pick "favorites" for EVERYTHING, as if there is a Best and Worst of everything. Let's just enjoy things for what they are individually. It doesn't have to be better or worse, but a collection of good and bad that make the things we experience unique in their own ways.

blahblahblahhhh

I agree. We grow up being asked to pick "favorites" for EVERYTHING, as if there is a Best and Worst of everything. Let's just enjoy things for what they are individually. It doesn't have to be better or worse, but a collection of good and bad that make the things we experience unique in their own ways.

Because you can always prefer something over something else.

Not a competition, just observing and stating opinions and preferences.

Whispering

If Gaga danced like Katy does in the OP people here would be ripping her to shreds.

:yes:

If Gaga sang the way Katy did and had the performance "skills" Katy had on stage, I would be OUT as a stan and there is NO WAY I would pay to see her lame ass show!

Creyk

Well I have to admit I started watching this performance in the OP and just didn't want to stop, she really has become a great performer.

As for Gaga...well honestly I'm not surprised, she has been falling in every aspect recently, nothing strange there. Better luck for her and for us next era, I suppose.

Electric Phire

Katy's choreography is simple and sub-par.  Gaga's is better by a long shot.

kaojen

If Gaga isn't on the throne anymore her ticket prices will go down and I won't have to wait all day in line to see her because all the little managers are crazy enough to camp out two weeks for her shows and still judge her every move.

Just saying

grenziel

Okay, i think after reading all your responses and your message in OP i guess you're a confused fan or really a katy cat that's trolling us. JUST STOP PLEASE (:

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

Whispering

Well I have to admit I started watching this performance in the OP and just didn't want to stop, she really has become a great performer.

As for Gaga...well honestly I'm not surprised, she has been falling in every aspect recently, nothing strange there. Better luck for her and for us next era, I suppose.

You should go get tickets to her concert and join a KP site and spend your time on there! :) You are skipping the ArtRave, right?

thefamebitch

I think we should reserve judgement to things that we have actually witnessed in person.  I was at Roseland and it was ANYTHING but boring. 

Oh and why does anyone need to "step up" any game?  It's not a competition... 

Emvee

OP is a perfect example of why pop and pop music fans are always considered jokes.

Cause they take everything and turn it into a stan war.

Btw this thread should be considered flamebait for using a Katy Perry video as comparison.

Archived