Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga has to step her game up

MillieBrown

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne

uKsZaaJ.gif

Why don't you just enjoy the performances instead of making a competition of them?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromadica

Gaga's choreo is anything but 'stale'. She's still a ****ing fantastic performer and she is miles ahead of most pop girls even now at a "low" point in her career. I feel like for the first part of the ARTPOP era she seemed off but I knew that was because she was depressed. But within the last few weeks she really has been stepping up her game imo and I feel like she's becoming herself again. Plus, Roseland is a small venue compared to what we normally see so of course the artRAVE isn't going to be anything like that. Who gives two ****s what Katy Perry is doing. It shouldn't be about this "there can only be one!!1" stuff, and if you have that kind of mentality about Gaga well then you're probably never going to be satisfied with anything she does.

LaLuna

Why does everything have to be a competition? Why should Gaga "compete" with Katy? Katy has her fans, Gaga has hers. If you enjoy Katy's music and performances, that's fine, but stop comparing Gaga to her and saying that she needs to "step up her game" to be better than Katy. Seriously, this competition between female pop stars has been going on for years and it needs to stop.

Stefani328

The best thing about her performances are her visuals. They are amazing. Her vocals and choreography are bad most of the time. Some people can perform and Katy isn't one of them.  ;)

chromadica

Honestly no matter what Gaga does or how she executes her work the "GP" will always prefer Katy Perry. She is pretty, she's got the boobs, and her material is fun and easy to swallow. She doesn't really stand for anything, she seems super submissive to her massive team, and she's complacent and quiet all the time. She's an extremely manufactured pop star and nobody can deny that. I personally enjoy Katy Perry myself but there is a reason she is preferred by the GP and it's not necessarily because she's a better artist than Gaga is. People, particularly in the misogynistic and shallow society we live in, will always prefer a woman like Katy over a woman like Gaga, who is very outspoken, strong, fearless and is passionate about a number of serious issues. I've wanted to say this every time I saw a Gaga vs Katy thread, I'm not trying to contribute to the 'competition' bs.

giskardsb

If Gaga danced like Katy does in the OP people here would be ripping her to shreds.

MahoTheMnstr

Honestly no matter what Gaga does or how she executes her work the "GP" will always prefer Katy Perry. She is pretty, she's got the boobs, and her material is fun and easy to swallow. She doesn't really stand for anything, she seems super submissive to her massive team, and she's complacent and quiet all the time. She's an extremely manufactured pop star and nobody can deny that. I personally enjoy Katy Perry myself but there is a reason she is preferred by the GP and it's not necessarily because she's a better artist than Gaga is. People, particularly in the misogynistic and shallow society we live in, will always prefer a woman like Katy over a woman like Gaga, who is very outspoken, strong, fearless and is passionate about a number of serious issues. I've wanted to say this every time I saw a Gaga vs Katy thread, I'm not trying to contribute to the 'competition' bs.

:applause:  :applause:  :applause:

also katy's music is more likeable for children or a younger audience (and they are a big part of a song's success) they can cover her songs  and sing them around the house without making their parents go.. what you mean you're having Sex dreams!?  :lolgaga:

Desperado

what are you talking about? katy has a 3 octave range (that's bigger than gaga's 2.7 octave range)

stop being in denial, u keep saying katy can't sing and needs props to distract her but performances like these show she can sing her ass off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eGe0KM7_D8

damn just give credit where it's due. gaga is still a better singer but katy is definitley a good singer

are u a katy kat with 83 post? u just came here to post this thread lmao 

Desperado

I kinda agree with the Roseland performances are just old re-hashed stuff we've seen already. Hopefully the artRave will bring something new. If it doesn't then I'd say she's in trouble. 

the roseland performances are made for that lol u are missing the whole point on the show. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

the absolute lack of coherence of your avi being Millie and u stanning for Katy more than for Gaga makes me think you're a troll. otherwise you are just plain f* up, sorry.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived