đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

James Franco Apologizes For Scandal

daviddarko

Featured Posts

that's literally the best option, she got NOTHING out of exposing him like that. If she kept her ****ing mouth shut, she'd have gotten some amazing dik. silly girl

People say commoners never get a chance with celebrities. And this girl got that golden ticket to James's diq and she threw it away :smh: I'd have ridden him so hard :bunny:

Sexxx

People say commoners never get a chance with celebrities. And this girl got that golden ticket to James's diq and she threw it away :smh: I'd have ridden him so hard :bunny:

the CRAZIEST thing was that he reached out to her, like, that's so uncommon! he'd have treated us so well, sigh...

the CRAZIEST thing was that he reached out to her, like, that's so uncommon! he'd have treated us so well, sigh...

This :giveup: why didn't he reach out to me? I'm sure he could afford a plane ticket.

Sexxx

This :giveup: why didn't he reach out to me? I'm sure he could afford a plane ticket.

**** yeah :cry: i'd have given him the night of his LIFE :nooo:

Emvee

is on Celebrities :shrug:

Celebrities section in Gaga thoughts is meant for celebrity news in relation to Gaga.

This has nothing to do with Gaga.

is on Celebrities :shrug:

Celebrities section in Gaga thoughts is meant for celebrity news in relation to Gaga.

This has nothing to do with Gaga.

I gave it a few days to think about it.  He appeared very messerable on K&M live.  He is a actor. He did not even have eye contact with Kelly & Michael until  the end.  He seems like a great guy, but his great looks can be draging him as a crutch to do such things.  He actually gave no explaintion for finding out she was only 17 and still continued on texting. 

He said he was new to this  texting which means what "you can not read."  

I give him credit for appearing on K&M live, and really think  K&M gave him a chance to justify himself.  But it turns out he addimited everything was true.  Best  choice for him.  It was hard for him I am sure. 

He did the damage for himself, but I can give him credit for stepping forward and making a statement and admiting his actions. 

I don't blame the girl at the other end because perhaps she was scared of his intentions. Perhaps she was trying to save a underage girl of some future circumstances.   

Jugement  a great song title for Gaga to make. 

Judgement.   Great song title I think for Gaga to make.

Archived