đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

Mariano on ATRL:

'Born this way smashed in Asia... Japan and China - it's obvious. All singles smashed in North/South Corea'

:nooo: you're SO stupid. Giving us a bad name :toofunny:

North Korea :deadbanana: I'm gonna ignore the C instead of K tho :fan:

Edit: don't call him stupid :crossed:

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Monster Kid

Probably happening if G.U.Y. is a flop (I still hope it won't flop). I happened with Madonna's MDNA, after the flop of her 3dr single 'Turn Up The Radio'

Weren't they all. "Flops"?

2,3 millions WW but 688,000 US? I don't think so. :ohwell:

Let me break this down for you. Both are right.

She sold 2.3 million to wholesale market. Which is the retail stores around the world. This includes albums shipped. The ones sitting on the shelf

1.7 or whatever is what consumers(the retail customers) have actually purchased from the above stores.

So let this be the end of the dispute. Everyone is technically right.

monketsharona

Why do radios have difficulties to play new tracks ? I mean Happy, DH, Talk Dirty, Bastille and so on did their time... 

Personnally I'm tired of listening all the same things on radio while brand new songs are out (G.U.Y. ; Birthday, Empire, Partition, Chandelier...)

Let me break this down for you. Both are right.

She sold 2.3 million to wholesale market. Which is the retail stores around the world. This includes albums shipped. The ones sitting on the shelf

1.7 or whatever is what consumers(the retail customers) have actually purchased from the above stores.

So let this be the end of the dispute. Everyone is technically right.

It's actually not the end of the dispute :toofunny: because you and Vivi are actually saying the same thing. While others like me on the other hand believe that if those figures included shipments IFPI would have made it clear it was shipments. They did not however and it wouldn't make sense with the other albums on their top 10 list.

North Korea I'm gonna ignore the C instead of K tho

Edit: don't call him stupid

Let's be ****ing honest here :deadbanana: that WAS stupid. Like saying True Blue, Thriller and Bad went Diamond in Russia :toofunny:

What? 1.2M in 2014? Have you smoked?

Oop. I thought it was 2012 :toofunga:

No :classy:I haven't

Let's be ****ing honest here :deadbanana: that WAS stupid. Like saying True Blue, Thriller and Bad went Diamond in Russia :toofunny:

It's worse actually. I mean NORTH Korea? Really? :rip:

Oop. I thought it was 2012

No :classy:I haven't

:toofunny:

It's worse actually. I mean NORTH Corea? Really? :rip:

Corrected :derpga:

and Russia wasn't even a country when those albums were released so it's just as stupid :toofunga:

VforVendetta

Mariano on ATRL:

'Born this way smashed in Asia... Japan and China - it's obvious. All singles smashed in North/South Corea'

:nooo: you're SO stupid. Giving us a bad name :toofunny:

:lmao:

Desperado

Why do radios have difficulties to play new tracks ? I mean Happy, DH, Talk Dirty, Bastille and so on did their time... 

Personnally I'm tired of listening all the same things on radio while brand new songs are out (G.U.Y. ; Birthday, Empire, Partition, Chandelier...)

birthday is not out lmfao.

Corrected :derpga:

and Russia wasn't even a country when those albums were released so it's just as stupid :toofunga:

:lmao:

Wasn't Russia part of the USSR but still Russia as a country? :toofunny: Maybe I'm being stupid here as well :rip:

Archived