Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Azor Ahai

Is it safe to say G.U.Y is a flop now ? Or are you all going to be like "give it some time" again ?

SpadesToStart

Are you positive it will rise?

This should be an honest debate regarding it's position on the Billboard 100.

Anytime you disagree you call someone a troll - that is mature!

Sorry but when I see a user with as few posts as you, and the majority of them are spreading negativity and saying G.U.Y. is over, it sends up a red flag. Who makes an account on a fan site just to be pessimistic and b*tch about the latest single?

Sure but it's not gonna happen without the big stations supporting and spinning it. So this cycle is gonna continue till they do or it dies cause they never will. 

Hence why the daily cycle of meltdowns is so useless :ohwell:

True, but if we don't say anything this thread is dead :rip: might as well post the -388762359 positions on iTunes :smh:

Is it safe to say G.U.Y is a flop now ? Or are you all going to be like "give it some time" again ?

We're still on "give it some time".

For now :creepflop:

Truly, give it some time :manicure: it could take a very long time.

Imagine: it keeps getting +0.3M updates on a daily base, in that case, it'll take 45 days for it to get to 20M AI. Yeah, that's how long it might even take for the song to go Top 100 on iTunes.

For now :creepflop:

Truly, give it some time :manicure: it could take a very long time.

Imagine: it keeps getting +0.3M updates on a daily base, in that case, it'll take 45 days for it to get to 20M AI. Yeah, that's how long it might even take for the song to go Top 100 on iTunes.

:deadbanana:

MetldownDaily for more than a month and then if it really does flop even more meltdowns :rip:

Jjang

423. Sia - Chandelier

I love this song so much :giveup:

Me too, i hope it does well.

Netherlands:

October 2013 Happy went #1 for the first time here, and it's still #1 here :giveup: WITH A ****ING 50% LEAD :toofunny:

MonsterMum

True, but if we don't say anything this thread is dead :rip: might as well post the -388762359 positions on iTunes :smh:

We're still on "give it some time".

Well depends, some people already say it's a sinking ship and biggest flop of the century. 

Yes well it's the reason why I don't come here so often, there is no reason to be checking them +6 - 4 posts every 10 minutes ;)

2,3 millions WW but 688,000 US? I don't think so. :ohwell:

Again, trusting other sources but not IFPI? Why choose one over the other when IFPI has always been the most credible?

Well depends, some people already say it's a sinking ship and biggest flop of the century. 

Yes well it's the reason why I don't come here so often, there is no reason to be checking them +6 - 4 posts every 10 minutes ;)

True but GGD is fun so might as well talk about the drops and increases :toofuny:

Mariano on ATRL:

'Born this way smashed in Asia... Japan and China - it's obvious. All singles smashed in North/South Corea'

:nooo: you're SO stupid. Giving us a bad name :toofunny:

Archived