💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

EW drags Gaga, none shocked

TellEm

Featured Posts

no one cares, stop posting irrelevant bashing of our fave. why would you even want to? what drives you to post that?

Sorry  :ohno: I just found it interesting because just a few days ago they praised (shade notwithstanding) her for her Roseland performance that these outfits were for... If they found it worth their time to review her show (and found it good) she clearly can't be "fading." What kind of messy logic is that

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

She's fading yet they are including her in their magazine. Must mean their magazine is some low quality stuff. 

thefamebitch

Yeah there's no paparazzi to capture it that's why there's pictures of her in their magazine.... 

mr.peter

ehh i wouldn't take it personal, the media has called Madonna a fading pop star for decades now.

EW has always been overly critical against Gaga to a point it's becoming deluded by their own words. 

Allison M

Yeah, nobody was there to take her picture... RIGHT

031.jpg

clearly fading.

ugh they said something about the GUY video in their last magazine too. Why is media so obsessed with hating on her? and for no reason at all? I'm actually embarrassed for them. They try so hard to come up with something against her. 

hughdancy

How is there no paparazzi to capture it when they clearly captured her and are posting it on their filth? :awkney:

Tropico

How is there no paparazzi to capture it when they clearly captured her and are posting it on their filth? :awkney:

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

Archived